Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Secret

The Secret

A Chapter by Saaim
"

Brad, is the leader of his gang and I'm sure has some anger issues, but can be super caring. Katie gets the secret that his hidden from the school. Will she submit to Brad or not?

"

      After Brad and I argued about him putting his hands on my waist I decided to stop being so stiff and let it go. It wasn't worth my time; besides he wanted to show me around campus and that's what he did...holding onto my waist.

    

     When we got tired of walking around campus like it was a track field we headed back to my door room where Clare and then gang were waiting.

     As soon as I opened the door, the short seconds of yelling had gone silent and when we peaked in living area we found his gang and Clare on the floor with a wad of cash in the center. It reminded me of c**k races and how they used to bet on who would win the race.

     I looked up at Brad and he was looking ahead at everyone staring at us in silence. "What are you doing?"

     No one answered until finally Clare spoke, "We were betting on Brad making a move on you."

     What!

     A guy in black with a small tattoo on his neck and a piercing on his lip stood up so quickly that there was a draft coming from him. "Yes, and I won." he looked down at everyone who were now slouching and making faces of disgust. "Now pay up!"

     Everyone held up their hands raising the money they had betted on and he snatched away from them.

     "Dylan!" Brad said in a note holding form while looking at him dead in the eyes and cracking cracking his knuckles and ready to pulverize him if he doesn't die from being beaten to death.

     "What?" he said smiling as sweat started running down his face.

     Brad snapped!

     The next thing I know Brad's nose is touching his nose and the 'I'm going to kill you' face started to flare into his eyes.

     Everyone was silent even me, because even though Brad was ready to damage the school Dylan just laughed. "You wouldn't do it...not in front of the girl you like."

     Brad's smirk came back and everyone started to gasp even Clare. "Watch me," his rough hands formed into a fist and his muscles in his arms flexed showing that he clearly that he had some good biceps. His faced tense, but he still kept that smirk on his face. I'm guessing it was to distract me, because if so it was doing a great job.

     He slowly raised his hand back so the force of impact would likely knock Dylan out for a year with the biceps he had, but then...

     "STOP!" Clare said getting in between them pushing Brad away from Dylan.

     Everyone was shocked, even Brad, he made a dumbfounded face that kind of amused me, but for my sake I chose not to smile at a moment like this.

     "Clare, get out of my way," he said growling under his breath. "He might be your boyfriend, but that means he shouldn't have his face engraved in my fist."

     "Even Katie wants you to stop," she said giving me the 'help me' look.

     "Uh...yah I agree," I stuttered and Brad stared at me and looked me up and down with his beautiful eyes examining me.

     He took a sighed letting his body slouch after being so tense. "Fine, but next time it will be his throat."

     I just stood there like an outsider by the door and then wondered if I should just leave, and that's exactly what I did. Without thinking I rushed out of the tense room and started to walk at a moderate rate.

     Clare rushed out and started running after me since I was half already half way down the block.

     She grabbed my hand and pulled me back so hard that I felt a little dislocation of my arm. "Ow what the f**k!"

     "Katie, don't just walk away because Brad flipped out," she said stroking my hand. It wasn't making me feel better it was just plain awkward.

     I looked down at the floor and pulled my hand that she was stroking away. "It's not that..."

     "Then what is it," she said in a stern floor and stopping her feet on the hard wood floors.

     "It's because..."

     Before I could speak I saw Clare's boyfriend, Dylan, running down the hall and waving his hand. I squinted my eyes in disbelief, and saw that he wore a horrible, maybe the worst black eye on him left eye.

     When Dylan finally got to us after about 10 seconds of running he fell on his knees as if he was proposing to Clare. The sad thing was she actually though he was, but when he got back up she punch him in the arm and called him, and I quote "A f*****g a*****e." 

     "Katie, I'm so sorry for betting on you and Brad," he said nervously peaking behind his shoulder.

     "Oh, it's fine really."

     Clare was still upset about the false proposal, but it's not like this anger would last. She's the type of girl who would forgive him after like 10 minutes.

     "Where's Brad?" Clare asked in a concern tone. "Is he moping in our dorm?"

     "That's what I wanted to tell you..."

     "I'm not done with you!" Brad was screaming at the top of his lungs and was shaking his tight fist.

     The tough Dylan screamed like one of the lose possessed girls you see in horror film which was quite funny, but also a little terrifying.

     "Don't let him kill me," he mumbled has he jumped behind us in a unmannerly fashion.

     Brad was fast so it he got here faster than lightening. "Where is he!" he asked in a killer voice.

     Dylan was peaking out of Clare's shoulder and Brad's seriously smile turned into a devilish grin.

     "Stop!" I shouted. "Look, I'm hungry so can we please just drop this and go to the cafeteria."

     Dylan's possessed grin faded and he loosed his body, but still remained that tall buff stance.

     Brad mumbled under his breath. "Fine."

 

     We walked back to our dorm room and grabbed the guys still in the room and marched all the way to the café.

     When we got here we got in line again and this time Clare wasn't being a fan girl freak and ended up succeeding at buying a lunch. After that we sat at Brad's table and so did his muscly friends. Dylan sat next to Clare guys sat on which side was available and Brad sat next to me when he knew I didn't want him to.

     "So did you hear Clare? Another student is missing," a guy in a dark blue V-neck shirt and ripped jeans said.

     What!

     "Huh?" I looked at Brad and was looking at the guy.

     "I told you not to speak of it around her," Brad commanded.

     "Oh okay!" he said startled. "Anyways Katie, we need to introduce you to the guys."

     Brad nodded and Dylan jumped up going around the table introducing each and everyone of the guys.

     "This is Josh, Drake, Timmy and Sam," he said quickly pointing to each one of them.

     They all smiled at me and waved as a way of acceptance. Josh was the guy who had brought up the missing girl. He was had brown hair that was shinny, but not greasy.

     Drake and Timmy both had neat jeans and hoodies; Drake was wearing a black one that said rebel in calligraphy writing on the chest of it. Timmy just wore a plain red one. He seemed the brightest and nerdest of all the others, but he did look pretty touch at the same time.

      Sam was more like Brad he had a tight shirt that was black like Brad and nice jeans that he probably bought last night to impress some girls. Maybe I'm just judging him to much maybe he just wants to look like the badass.

     I waved awkwardly and then looked back at Clare. "So what about the girl who's missing?'

     Brad sighed, "Clare just tell her she going to be a insect and bug you all day long," he said smiling at me.

     "Lately a lot of students here have been disappearing and we have started to think its the dean of this school. A few days ago we followed a mysterious person and ended up in some strange secret room in the school..."

     "Yah the students looked like their souls were being sucks out of them or they were being brain washed," Josh whispered leaning closer to us.

     "But, don't worry about it," Timmy said in a chill voice.

     Everyone looked at him and Brad gave the deathly stare at him, which we all saw a few minutes ago when he wanted to kill Dylan.

      Brad looked at eye level with me and made a weak concerned face and whispered in my ear. "Please stay safe for me," and making sure no one noticed me squeezed my waist again and kissed me on the neck. I moaned quietly in his ear and I could feel his lips curl into a smile on my skin.

      I don't think I can resist him any longer with every touch he gives me the more I want to submit to his seductive bad boy madness.

    

    



© 2015 Saaim


Author's Note

Saaim
I'm getting more committed to my writing and will try to write every day or every other day so keep out for my next chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on April 12, 2015
Last Updated on April 12, 2015


Author

Saaim
Saaim

Williamsville, NY



About
Hi I've been writing for about three year. I know not very long but still I think I'm getting better and better. I've been reading lots of books that give me ideas and make me want to be someone. I lo.. more..

Writing
Orientation Orientation

A Chapter by Saaim