Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by KAC

DING DONG! The door bell of Yamada’s residence rang. “Ohayou gozaimasu!” greeted Miyuki. “Miyuki-chan, you’re here already? You’re always so fast. Wait. Let me just finish fixing myself,” said Aoi. “Hurry up, Aoi-chan! It’s our first day of school! We must not be late because if we started this school year late, that will be our habit until the very end… so hurry up a little Aoi-chan,” explained Miyuki. “Yeah… yeah… just a little more,” said Aoi.

The moment Aoi was done fixing herself, Miyuki grabbed her hand and together they rush until they reached the school’s gate. “Yosh! We made it Aoi-chan!” Miyuki said cheerfully to Aoi while hugging her. “Yeah… we did…” the only response of Aoi.

On the bulletin board, while looking on which class they will be in, Aoi said, “Look Miyuki, your name is here… and mine’s too.” “Yosh! That means we’ll be in the same class again. I’m so happy!” said Miyuki.

In the class, the teacher enters the noisy room along with a new transfer student. “Ahem!” the teacher started, calling the attention of the class. “Students of Class 4 " A, a new student would want to join this class. He comes from Hokkaido. I hope all of you will show your hospitality and will be good and nice to him. Mr. Takeshi, please introduce yourself to your new classmates. “Hello everyone, my name is Takeshi Ken. I’m 16 years old. I am from Hokkaido. Nice to meet you all, I hope we will have a great time together,” introduced Ken. “Thanks Mr. Takeshi, please occupy the seat at the back,” the teacher said to Ken.

Everyone started to introduce their selves in class. “Hi! I’m Sasaki Miyuki, 16 years old. I’m formerly a 3 " A student. Let’s do our best to make the most fun on our senior year, guys! I’m so happy to be in this class!” Miyuki introduce herself. When it was Aoi’s turn, she started, “Hello everyone, Yamada Aoi here!” A guy from the back shouted, “Yey! Lollipop girl!” then laughed. “I’m 15 years old, formerly a class 3 " A student. Nice to see you again my old classmates, and to the new ones, nice to meet you all,” Aoi finished her introduction with a smile.

During break time, Ken approached Aoi. “Nice to meet you Miss Aoi, I hope you wouldn’t mind if I ask why Mr. Tamura called you “lollipop girl”, huh?” “It’s simply because Aoi-chan loves sweets, especially lollipop very much. By the way, I’m Miyuki, nice to talk to you for the first time Mr. Transferee,” said Miyuki. “Oh… my name is Ken. Such a lovely name, Miyuki,” replied Ken. “Thanks,” said Miyuki, and then smiled.

On their way home after class, Miyuki said to Aoi, “That new student seems to be very nice. What do you think Aoi-chan?” Aoi paused, thinking on what to reply, “Uhm… I guess so… So, does Miyuki-chan like Ken already?” asked Aoi. “A little… He is nice and cute after all,” replied Miyuki with a smile.



© 2014 KAC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

KAC
KAC

Philippines



Writing