Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by KAC

One lunch break, while Aoi and Miyuki are eating their lunch on one spacious table. Aoi spotted Ken; he seemed to be looking for a table where he can eat his lunch. “Hey Ken! Right here!” called Aoi. “You can sit here, beside Miyuki,” she added. “Oh thanks… Hi Aoi! Hi Mi…yuki!” greeted Ken. After a while, Miyuki finished eating her lunch. “Gochisousama deshita! Let me lave the two of you for a while. I will just go the restroom to wash my hands, okay?” said Miyuki. “Oh, sure.” said Aoi. When Miyuki has gone already, Ken said to Aoi, “So Aoi-chan, remember our deal, right?” Aoi didn’t answer. “Every weekend at the Central Square at 9:00 AM, would that schedule be okay for you?” Ken asked. “Oh… yeah.. sure” answered Aoi. “Tadaima! I’m back, guys!” said Miyuki. “Gochisousama deshita! Okaerinasai Miyuki-chan!” answered Aoi.

One Saturday, Aoi arrived at about 10:15 AM. “Aoi-chan is an hour and 15 minutes late.” said Ken. “Anyway, I’m glad you came. I thought you’ll never come.” “Oh yeah, Ken. But we didn’t have a talk that the late will get a punishment,” replied Aoi. “Yep. I know. Don’t worry you won’t get a punishment, Aoi-chan,” said Ken. “So, what are we going to do now?” asked Aoi. “Uhm…” Ken paused for a while, thinking. “I’ve got an idea,” he exclaimed. “What?” asked Aoi. “Have you decided already when will you show your talent?” Ken asked Aoi. “I don’t know. I have no plans,” replied Aoi. “What about on our Christmas Party? What do you think? Why not make it you performance?” asked Ken. “Huh? Anyway, why did we get to that topic?” asked Aoi. “Just ride on, Aoi-chan. Don’t worry, everything will be fine,” said Ken. “I don’t think so,” said Aoi. “That song you played that day. Your composition, it’s so beautiful. I hope that you’ll play that song. Please,” said Ken to Aoi, but she didn’t response. Ken had done nothing that day but to try convincing Aoi to perform on their Christmas Party.

“Don’t worry. If you are worrying about the time for the preparation, well we still have a lot of time for the preparation,” convinced Ken. “Enough Ken,” started Aoi. “Okay! I will perform at the party!” Aoi didn’t know why, but she seemed to be unable to say “NO” on what Ken was asking her. Not only because she also think it will also be a good idea showing her talent but there is still other things that are unclear to her about Ken and why she can’t refuse.

The day ended Ken was able to convince Aoi to perform on their Christmas party.



© 2014 KAC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

KAC
KAC

Philippines



Writing