Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by KAC

Always after class in the afternoon, Aoi will sit down on a bench and will be seen eating. This has been a habit of Aoi, to eat especially sweets, after the afternoon class, before going home. Ken saw her then sat on the bench beside her. “So still waiting for Miyuki?” asked Ken. “Yeah… she still has school organization activities to take care of,” answered Aoi.  “I remember, she is the president of the ComSoc,” said Ken. “By the way, aren’t you worrying about your body figure? You always eat sweets which can make you fat,” asked Ken. “Huh? I’m not. I love eating and I don’t care if I get fat or whatever,” answered Aoi. “Oh, I remembered, have you think about the favor already?” asked Aoi. “The favor, huh? Do you want to know it that badly?” asked Ken. “Yeah. So that I can accomplish it as soon as possible,” replied Aoi. Ken didn’t answer. After a few minutes, Aoi asked Ken, “Can I ask you something? It’s a little serious and personal… can you answer it seriously?” “What is it, huh?” asked Ken. “Do you like Miyuki?” asked Aoi. What made you ask?” started Ken. “Well, Miyuki is indeed popular, sexy, cute and intelligent. She has been one of the usual topics of guy talks around the school,” he continued. “I see. Nothing,” said Aoi. “Miyuki is very lucky to have a protective friend like you,” said Ken. “How about you, Aoi-chan, what can you say about me? Do you like guys like me?” he asked. Aoi was surprised, “Unfair! Your question is much more personal. I just asked if you like Miyuki. Now you are asking me if I like guys like you!” “Pretending that you like me, what are you going to do?” asked Ken. “Huh? What do you mean?” asked Aoi. “For example, you like me and, you are in the situation between me and your best friend,” explained Ken. “Well, uhm..” Aoi paused for a while, and then continued, “If you like her, I’ll help you get closer to her. That way, I can be closer to you too. And that will be enough. If she likes you but you don’t like her, I will find a way to make you like her. That’s all, I think. And if you both like each other, I will just let the two of you be happy. That’s it. That’s all.” After Aoi finished her answer, she saw Ken staring at her, smiling.

Silence filled the atmosphere. Aoi wasn’t able to continue looking at Ken. She just don’t know what is running on Ken’s mind. She kept thinking about her answer, “Is he satisfied already with my answer? What is he thinking?” Her heart beats faster and faster, she is getting nervous at that moment. The Ken started to speak, which disrupted Aoi’s inner monologue, “I finally decided what would be my favor to you… Teach me how to court.” “How to court, huh!?” exclaimed Aoi. “You’re a guy but you don’t know how to court!? And you are asking me to teach you!? I don’t even have a boyfriend, how can I teach you how to court?” laughed Aoi. “Yup! How to court! And I want an answer of ‘YES’ and only ‘YES’,” answered Ken. “Oh my…” reacted Aoi. “You promised a deal with me, remember? I won’t tell your secret in exchange of a favor,” said Ken. “Yeah… Yeah… Yeah…”

Aoi has no other options left. She promised a deal with Ken. Now, she kept thinking on how she will work out that deal as soon as possible.



© 2014 KAC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

KAC
KAC

Philippines



Writing