Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by KAC

It was February 14, Valentine’s Day and Aoi’s birthday at the same time. Of course, Aoi and Ken will have a date. Aoi is so excited that she arrived at their meeting place earlier than expected. On Ken’s way, he bought a bouquet of flowers for Aoi. He received a phone call. “Hello, Sis. It’s so rarely that you call me. Why?” started Ken. “But..” Ken started to insist. “But… Sis!” he continued. “Okay. Just give me enough time to say goodbye to my friends.” Then the phone conversation ended.

Ken continued on his way to Aoi. At their meeting place, Aoi welcomed Ken, “Ken! I thought you’d never come.” “Sorry about that, Aoi-chan,” excused Ken. “Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine’s Day,” greeted Ken while giving Aoi the bouquet of flowers. “Thanks, Ken. Uhm… do you have any problems? You don’t look really okay. Are you sick?” asked Aoi. “It’s nothing. Uhm… Sorry and Goodbye. I…” even Ken could explain, Aoi had ran of disappointment and confusion.

After several days, Miyuki was reached by the news about the break up, she confronted Ken, “Ken! Tell me what happen! What have you done to my best friend?” “I call our relationship off already,” answered Ken. “But why?” asked Miyuki. “Because…” started Ken, he can’t think of a reason. “Because she started to get a little fatter and I like another girl already,” he continued. “What? That’s just it? You liked another girl! Oh my… Don’t fool me Ken! I know you got deeper reasons. Tell me,” replied Miyuki. “Yeah. You’re right Miyuki. Well, I have to fly to America as soon as possible. My Grandpa told my Mom that I should study there. My sister called me last February 14 and told that to me. I have no other option but to agree. So at the same day, I told Aoi ‘Goodbye’. I was about to tell her my reason but she already run.” Now, I think she’s really mad at me,” replied Ken. “Have you contacted her after that?” asked Miyuki. “I think of that but I guess she won’t listen to me,” replied Ken. “Aoi is a very understanding person. She will surely understand you no matter what. I thought you were the little boy who made young Aoi stop from crying. Why now, you are the reason for all her tears?” asked Miyuki. Ken seemed to find a way on how to tell Aoi that he was the little boy she met 10 years ago and his reasons for breaking up with her. “Thanks Miyuki-chan! Thanks. Now, I know what to do know. Thanks to you Miyuki-chan,” replied Ken. “When is your flight?” asked Miyuki. “Tomorrow at 10 AM,” replied Ken. “Then you only have 22 hours left to make things right and clear between you and Aoi. Go! Hurry up!” said Miyuki.



© 2014 KAC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

KAC
KAC

Philippines



Writing