Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by KAC

It was about 2:50 in the afternoon, the party will start at 3 o’clock. Ken started to worry about Aoi, “Could something might have happened to Aoi? Oh… I shouldn’t think stuffs like that.” He really doesn’t know what might have happened to Aoi. “Did she decide not to perform?” he asked himself. Ken saw Miyuki and tried to ask her about Aoi, but he was very nervous and decided not to. Then the party already begun, Aoi still hasn’t arrived. Ken keeps on waiting for her. Ken didn’t text or call Aoi because he is still very nervous. Then, at around 3:30 in that afternoon, Ken’s eyes spotted Aoi. “Glad you’re here now, Aoi-chan! I thought you won’t attend the party, that something bad has happened to you,” welcomed Ken. “Yup, Ken. I’m here. I will attend the party and I… I will… I will perform,” answered Aoi. “That’s good. By the way, You… look really great today, Aoi-chan,” praised Ken. “Thanks,” replied Aoi, blushing.

While everyone is having fun at the party, Ken grabbed the mic and announced in class, “Uhm.. Listen guys! Aoi will perform for all of us!” Everyone was surprised, “Wow! Aoi-chan, you’ve got some hidden talents up your sleeves, huh?” “Whoooh! Go, Lolipop girl!” shouted some other classmates.

Aoi started to play the guitar, and then sang the song she composed. Everyone was very fascinated about Aoi’s performance. None of the class can speak at first until all that they can say are expressions like “Woah!” “Wonderful!” “Sounds like a pro!” After the performance, Aoi said, “Thanks everyone! Hope you had a great time.” Then bowed her head and then smiled. Loud applauses can be heard in the room.

 Ken grabbed the mic again, “Ahem… I know I don’t have the right to do this at this moment but I really want to tell someone what I really feel towards her.” The atmosphere starts to change, Aoi thought to herself, “This is it. I better go out for a while, I think…” On her way out, “Oh no… I can’t I have to see it because today, my best friend would be the happiest. And I should be with her.”

“When I enter this school, I never thought that I could really gain the whole class as my friends. I never thought that I could actually feel so much fun with you guys and especially with that person. Ever since on the first day of school, that girl seemed to be very different from all the rest. Yup, she had caught my attention ever since the first day. She is simple, yet unique. She is indeed cute, popular, and intelligent, yet down to earth. I don’t know what about her really impressed me, maybe being herself as a whole. I don’t know I can get the same opportunity to tell how I feel this great again. I don’t know if I can have such courage again backing me up to utter this words to you. That’s why, maybe just this once, I want the whole class to know how I like you Miss Yamada, Aoi, Aoi-chan. Be my girl…” Ken then bowed his head towards Aoi, handling her 3 pieces of red roses. “It’s not Heart’s Day, but, I think, this red roses can also suit the atmosphere of Christmas. Hope you’ll take it, Aoi-chan.”

Aoi can’t speak a word. She did not expect this to happen. She didn’t thought that she was the girl. 



© 2014 KAC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

KAC
KAC

Philippines



Writing