Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by KAC

Aoi arrived early at school. She was surprised to find that none of her classmates arrived earlier than her that day. “Oh… Am I that early, huh? I just wish Miyuki is here so I won’t get bored. I hope she’ll get well soon.” She told herself then glanced at her wrist watch. She put her bag down and started to check if she had done all her assignments. After several minutes doing nothing, Aoi got bored. She found the guitar of one of her classmate at the corner near, her classmate, the owner’s seat. “I think, Jiro wouldn’t mind if I borrow his guitar for a while,” Aoi told herself again. She strummed the guitar a little, and then started to play a song. A harmonious song which anyone who’ll hear it will surely feel relaxed.

Out of the blue, a classmate of Aoi arrived. “Woah! It’s so surprising Aoi-chan. So you know how to play the guitar, huh?” Ken said in his surprised. “I guess… no one of our classmate knew that… except for Miyuki, right?” he continued. Aoi suddenly stopped, and then asked Ken, “How long have you been there?” “Yes? A little… maybe… But don’t mind me Aoi-chan. Please continue. It sounds really good,” replied Ken. Aoi continued playing the song until the song ended. She then returned the guitar on the corner. “You’re like an expert, Aoi-chan!” commented Ken. “And the song, it’s your original composition, am I right?” he asked. “Yeah… and I know it sounds really bad,” answered Aoi. “Not really… Trust me,” replied Ken. “Whatever… annou... can you please keep it as a secret, Ken?” asked Aoi. “Yeah… sure… but in return of some favor,” replied Ken, smiling. “Favor, huh? What favor? Tell me,” said Aoi. “I’ll be thinking about it… haha… don’t worry, it would be just a little favor,” said Ken. “What is it? A black mail, huh?” asked Aoi. “No… or you just want me to tell it in class?” replied Ken. “Ok, deal… just make sure you keep it secret,” answered Aoi. “You can count on me, Aoi-chan. That will be OUR little secret,” Ken said, smiling.



© 2014 KAC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

KAC
KAC

Philippines



Writing