Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Sheela
"

Nikki's mom makes her come home and go to a program

"

I wake up to the sound of police sirens, and my mother yelling for me outside the cabin. I quickly change my clothes and walk outside. There was my mom standing with a police officer. She looks so concerned, like she actually cares for once.
"Nicole! I was so worried!"
She ran over to me and held me in her arms. She started to cry. Wow. Who would of thought that she had feelings?
"I am fine mom. I promise."
"Why did you run away like that?" Hm. Let me think. Maybe it is because you are a b***h when it comes to my feelings.
"I guess I was just upset."
Lie! I should of just told her that I hate her.
"Well please do not do it again. I love you too  much."
"Yeah okay."
She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. Probably because I didn't tell her that I loved her too.
"I have a plan for you this summer."
"Can it not wait 'til we get home?"
"Sure."
I walked to the police car and stayed quiet. What kind of plans? Work? Obeying her every will? Oh hell no.
     We arrived home and mom looked happy. Way too happy. She has one of those 'please give in to my every plea' looks.
Here goes nothing.
"Will you go to a program, to meet new people your age, sweetie?"
"What kind of program?"
"It is a group of sixteen to eighteen year olds. Boys and girls." She paused for a moment.
"It has an arcade, a pool, and other stuff. You have to follow the directions though. You need this. You need people interaction sweetheart."
"When is it?"
"You leave tomorrow."
"Tomorrow! Mom!"
"Go pack. You have two weeks there."
She smiled one of her evil smiles. Oh how I hate that.
    I leave tomorrow. Couldn't she of asked me a week in advance? Aparently not. It sounds fun though. But I have not hung out with anyone for about a year. I do not know anyone in this dinky old town.
    Maybe this will be good for me. Wow. What is wrong with me. I am actually positive about this. I would have thrown a fit by now. This idea is mom's best, well so far. Lets not jump to conclusions. Mom always sounds right, but I do not know about this one. I guess a mother knows best. Speaking of mom, I heard her coming up the stairs.
"Oh by the way, you got a ticket for trespassing sweetie."
"You are going to make me pay it?"
"You are the one who trespassed."
    Then she turned around and walked away, throwing the ticket on the floor. That b***h. The ticket is for $450. Now I have to go into my car fund. I have been saving up for four years. Oh well, payback is bad. I have tough love for my mother. I shouldn't even call her mom. Carolyn is her damn name.
    I just got done packing and i took my luggage down stairs. Mom was walking towards me now, oh great.
"Have the money?"
"Yes, here is $450."
"Thanks. Goodnight sweetheart."
"Night Carolyn."
I laughed all the way up stairs. She didn't see that coming.
"I am mom!"
"Not anymore. See you tomorrow!"
I got into my bed and turned off the lights. Nothing better than seeing the look on my mother's face before bed. Then I slowly drifted off into sleep.



© 2009 Sheela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

More this is awesome! Sheela I love it!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 29, 2009


Author

Sheela
Sheela

Sylva, NC



About
I am Sheela Fisher. I am 16 years old. Singing and writing are my two main hobbies. I gott a lovely and wonderful hearted friend Lacey! I have a few other friends. Not very social.. I have a sister na.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Sheela


One One

A Chapter by Sheela


two two

A Chapter by Sheela