Jun  & Huruto

Jun & Huruto

A Chapter by ***Anime lover**

*** Huruto pov***
   I can remember like it was yesterday how I mat him, it was cold out side on a Saturday and the weather  was so terrible that the snow covered the whole town with it's white frosty frozen toxic that even Jack frost him self wouldn't dare to come out. So you probably wondering why the f**k I'm out here in this winter wonder land from hell, well to answer your question my oh so very caring mother sent me to the store to get some orange juice for my little snot noise brat brother who's suffering from a fever. Well I better win best brother in the world award after this one I thought as I passed through the food lion blue door's. I quickly found the back of the store where the juice was kept beside the diary products. I grabbed two cartons and walked into the line where this women with red hair with makeup on that made her look like a psycho killer from a scary movie.

"Your total will be fourteen ninety nine", said the women  as popped her gum.

I slowly pulled out my wallet as she lend on the crash register as she toward her hair with her finger.

"So do you have a girl friend little boy" she said as she pushed forward a little more  causing her chest to about to burst out of her shirt.

  Huruto felt awkward as he gave her the money and took his bags and walked towards the door.He then stopped mid way "by the way I'm gay", he said as he laughed at the women as her pink gum fell out of her mouth. He then started to make his journey through the horrible snow storm , it would take me days to get back home, okay I was  lying. I was about to walk across the street but some one grabbed me, it was a good thing the did because if not I would have been road kill right about now.

I turned around gracefully to thank my saver, but I stood shock at how beautiful he was, his natural golden eyes and his dark pitch black hair and lets not mention the way his bang swooped over his eye, at that moment time stopped and my life would
changed forever.
           ***       Jun pov***

   I looked at the boy, he was much shorter than I was, he had brown hair that seemed to stay neatly in place with brown eyes that reflected my face in them. He wore a gray heavy jacket with black jeans and boots, he then shifted his weight to his right side as neither of us spoke  for a while until I pulled the courage together to talk.

"You should watch where your going, you could have got hurt", I said but as soon as I did I felt like hitting my self for it.

"Yeah sorry, and thanks for saving my life", he said as he stared at the ground , then he turned his small body and started to walk away.

"Wait, I", said trying to sound cool.

He then stooped and turned his pale brown eyes to face mine.

I gulped , "mm , I'm kind of new in town and I start school in two week' s at  Fujisawa High School and I kind of need  someone  to show me around,I said.

The boy smiled and bowed "nice to mat you my name is Huruto and I' am a first year student."

I than bowed to nice to mat you too my name is Jun and I'm also a first year.

We both then said good bye, two weeks pasted and I became a transferred student and both me and Huruto became really close and on October fourteenth when we became second years  I confessed my feeling to Huruto and we became a couple. Sadly this isn't a story about our high school love this is the start of our collage adult love.  
            {Three years later}
         ****   Huruto pov*****

   Huruto sighed for the seventh time on Jun’s black bed spread, as Jun had his hair in a ponytail with his black nerd looking glasses drawing a portrait of his lover.

“Nah, Jun let’s do something , I said as I got off his bed and walked over and hugged him tightly.

“Hh okay I think I made you suffer a of by sitting on my bed for thirty minutes”, he said as he turned around and grabbed his waist to pull him onto his lap.


I sat quietly on his lap and leaned back to lied on his chest, “Jun”, I questioned?  


“Yeah baby”, he said.


“Mmm,  next’ s months your birthday and we don’t have any classes” I trailed off  playing with my fingers.

“You want to spend it together”, said Jun as a smile crossed his face.

“Ah, yeah I’m “, I said but was cut off when I felt Jun finger trail down my neck.

 

                   Huruto sighed for the seventh time on Jun’s black bed spread, as Jun had his hair in a ponytail with his black nerd looking glasses drawing a portrait of his lover.


“Nah, Jun let’s do something , I said as I got off his bed and walked over and hugged him tightly.


“Hh okay I think I made you suffer a of by sitting on my bed for thirty minutes”, he said as he turned around and grabbed my waist to pull me onto his lap.


I sat quietly on his lap and leaned back to lied on his chest, “Jun”, I questioned?  

Yeah baby”, he said.


“Mmm,  next’ s months your birthday and we don’t have any classes” I trailed off  playing with my fingers.


“You want to spend it together”, said Jun as a smile crossed his face.

“Ah, yeah I’m “, I said but was cut off when I felt Jun finger trail down my neck.        


              ***Jun pov***

   I had to admit I was extremely happy I was going to spend my birthday with my boyfriend, I mean he was just so cute sitting there with his blushing face, I quickly turned him around  and kissed his soft pick lips until he pushed me away.


“S**t I gotta go “, said Huruto as he got off my lap and went to the door.


I looked at the clock and sighed because it was time for him to go to work.

He stopped before touching the nob” I all most forgot, don’t forget we have to go look at apartments tomorrow”, he said as he blew me a kiss and walked out the door.


I then flipped through my sketch book and deiced that I should just finish the drawing of the cherry blossom tree outside his window.      





© 2012 ***Anime lover**


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really bad grammar and many, many spelling errors.

Posted 11 Years Ago


please leave comments OwO

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 28, 2012