PAST'FIGHT

PAST'FIGHT

A Chapter by ***Anime lover**

                                                      Huruto pov
It was an awkward Saturday and Jun had been bugging me about the whole Rayne thing since Monday, I really didn't want him to know about Rayne let a lone any of my past just thinking about it makes me shiver.
I sighed as I finished the left over dishes and made my way to the bathroom where I puked out last nights tacos, just as I finished I felt a warm hand rubbing my back.
"When will your morning sickness stop", asked Jun as he frowned his eyebrows.
I shrugged my shoulders before leaning away from the toilet and to the sink to brush my teeth.   
"Huruto, please tell me about that  guy that came to our house", begged Jun.
"Jesus Jun could you shut the f**k up and stop asking idiot questions",I asked as a vain popped out of the side of my forehead. 
I knew then that when those words left my mouth I would regret them so why did I say them thinking about it now I'm such a baka .
Jun stared at me insistently for a while.
"Jun  I-i didn't ", I said reaching for his arm but he pulled away harshly and walked away before I could finish what I wanted to say and when he did a tiny tear left my right eye.
                                        JUN pov
I was beyond angry  at Huruto, sure I was being nosy but I do think I deserve to know more about that Rayne guy and since he wasn't giving me answers I left the house to blow off steam.
I started walking down Main street and it started to pour outside, my hair and clothes both where getting soaked and clanged to my pale skin. I then started to walk the direction since I was done being angry and was starting to miss my lover.
When I returned home Huruto was a mess, his cheeks were bright pink and he was slobbing into his gray long sleeve shirt. When he notice me in the room he ran full speed into my chest.
"J-Jun,"'screamed Huruto as he cried more, I-i thought you left me."
   I hugged him tightly,"I would never leave you over something so small."
After a moment Huruto claimed down.
"Jun",said Huruto.
"Yeah",said Jun.
"I love you",said Huruto as he looked up and kissed me softly on the lips.
I smiled into the kiss and said,"I love you to.
                                              Huruto pov
I took a deep breath before looking Jun into his eyes.
"Jun, Rayne use to be my best friend in high school  before I meet you but anyways one night at a party he got me drunk and you can pretty much know where that went, he was my only friend and the only one who made me feel like I was something, sure my mom treated me okay but he made me feel like I was a diamond",I said.
"Shh, everything is okay now",said Jun as he rocked me lightly as I cried softly.
AUTHORS NOTE: sorry for late update and I will try to update more faster anyways please comment.>o<
 


© 2013 ***Anime lover**


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

why did you delete a chapter, i was rereading and noticed tgfy chapter is gone

Posted 11 Years Ago


***Anime lover**

11 Years Ago

I',m going to reupload it I was changing somthing sorry I'll be up tomrrow. sorry >0

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on February 27, 2013
Last Updated on February 27, 2013