Telling Huruto

Telling Huruto

A Chapter by ***Anime lover**
"

new version of chapters five and six

"
***JUN Pov***

I was extremely happy when the clock read seven thirty, I jumped up on my feet and grabbed my keys as I headed down the gray hallway towards the door to leave. As I was walking I saw Harry smirk at me and then wink, I swear I was about to throw up. When I walked out side it was raining heavy and I had no umbrella, great I thought it's raining like hell out side and I'm going to have to go home soaked. I than ran fast towards my Chrysler 200 Lx.

*****HurutoPov****

I was so busy today when Alice left I had to wash clothes,unpack and work on my homework. Plus not to mention I was late starting dishes because I totally over sleep. I reached at the top self in the closet where we keep our spices and took a bottle of ground red pepper. I then stirred the noddle boiling in a small sliver pan on the oven top. I than started to sing my favorite song called Life Support, by Love Is War. I really loved Yuru he was my favorite out of the group. I continued to finish cooking dinner when I heard the front door slam close.

"Jun", I called.

"Yeah,babe",replied Jun.

"How was work", I asked?

There was a long silence before Jun said "tiring", as he appeared in front of the kitchen frame.
Jun than walked over with a smile on his face and hovered over me.

"Smells delicious", he said as he turned me around and pressed his body against mine, he then lifted my chin up and glazed into my eyes before kissing me gently on the lips. Our kiss seemed to last a long time, we didn't stop until we heard a pop noise that made us both jump.

"Ah, Jun the noddles are popping out of the pot", I yelled.
Jun than rushed to get two potholder's and grabbed the pan off the oven and into the sink, he then turned the stove off.

"Geez, Huruto I known you have trubble cooking some times but dam", said Jun playfully as he laughed.

"Huh,I guess it's Chinese food tonight", I say while shaking my head.
After we ate, I went to the living room to watch television while Jun went to change his clothes. When he came back form up stairs he was shirtless, my eyes then scanned to his six pack than to his muscles and his tattoos. He than made his way to the couch as I made room for him to snuggle up with me.

**** Jun pov****
I wrapped my arm around Huruto as he watched his favorite television show catfish, I than sighed before thinking it over twenty times in my head how to tell Huruto about work.

"Huruto", I said as I moved away from his warm small body.

"Yes darling", said Huruto as he sat up on the couch frowning his eye brows with a worried look.

"About work,mm how I'm I suppose to say this", I said blurting my thoughts out loud while rubbing my chin.
Huruto then snapped his thin small fingers in my face as he gently kissed my cheek telling me to go a head.

"You see Harry kissed me at work", I yelled closing my eyes.

All I felt was a slap on my pale skin and a shout saying to sleep on the couch tonight, I thought telling Huruto about work would be the right thing but I guessed wrong I thought to my self as I got up off the couch and walked to the closet to grab a pillow and blanket because tonight was going to be a cold lonely night.

Harry's pov

I watched in my black SUV as Jun walked back to the couch and laid down to go to sleep, Huruto didn't deserve to be with Jun he was prefect and it wasn't fair that Huruto was carrying his unborn child, but it was okay I had a plan to break them up. My thoughts were then broken as Justin Berber song baby played as I quickly tried to answered it.

"Hello", I said softly.

"Hey, it's Rayne , your sure this plan will break those two up, asked the person on the other line.
I'm positive, you just leave Jun to me and I'll leave Huruto to you", I said with a huge smile on my face.


© 2013 ***Anime lover**


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

alice? I thought her name was Lily

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on January 30, 2013
Last Updated on January 30, 2013