Surprise!

Surprise!

A Chapter by ***Anime lover**

  Jun pov
I woke up with a sharp pain in my back as I got up from the couch, I then walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice but I stooped and turned around slow suddenly before I reached the refrigerator door to see  Huruto wearing an apron and cooking breakfast.

"Huruto", I said.

My heart beated fast as I watched Huruto turn his face to me.

"Good morning, baby happy birthday",shouted Huruto with a huge smile.

I then wiped the sweat that was at my eyebrow as I walked up to my lover and kissed him but Huruto blocked kiss lips with his hands.

"Huruto, why aren't you letting me kiss you", I questioned?

A devilish smile spread across his face as he returned back to cooking.

 This is going to be a long day I thought as I retaliated from the kitchen and back to the couch.


                                                                   Huruto pov
I saw Jun on the couch pouting, so I deiced to be nice and punish him later. So I walked over to Jun with a huge tray of pancakes,bacon,eggs, blueberry , sausage and juice. Jun looked at my with his dark eyes as I handed over the tray.

"Jun,", I said as I reached my small hands towards his face and lend down to kiss his soft lips as a smile spread across. 

I than sat beside  him as he started to dig into his food, after Jun finished he grabbed me and pulled me closer to his warm muscular body than he started to rubbed my one month pregnant stomach as he stared with awe.
 
Jun and I stayed like this for a while till we heard a light knock on the front door, we both then got up to answer the door and to my surprise I saw someone I thought I'd never see again.


                                            Jun pov

I looked at Huruto as his brown eyes widen from looking at the person, I than turned back to the man standing in the door way, he looked at least eighteen with black glasses, short neck length green hair, blue eyes and pale skin. He was wearing a Papa Roach shirt with baggy black jeans and black converse.

 "Hello love, said the man as he smiled at Huruto.

"Rayne", said Huruto in a whisper as he smiled shakily

"Whats, wrong love cat got our tongue", said Rayne as he stepped closer to Huruto.

"N-no", said Huruto as he stepped back.

So it's true you are indeed pregnant, so who's the f****r who did it", asked Rayne?

"That would be me", I said as I stepped in front on Rayne.

"Ah, indeed you are, any ways Huruto if this dip s**t ever decides to leave you and the baby then you have my number",said Rayne  as he excused him self and left. 

                                                       Rayne pov

I was extermly  happy to see my cute Huruto with his small stomach but there was one equation problem that just need work on and that was that ugly tall bum looking demon man named Jun, thought Rayne as he continued to walk down the side walk from Huruto's house where he left the couple in confusion.   


© 2013 ***Anime lover**


Author's Note

***Anime lover**
I changed a lot of the story so you might have to go back to the last chapter to understand this chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OK, so you are in the wrong catagory. This is the Gay/Lesbian, you need to be in Romance. But other than that its okay.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 8, 2013
Last Updated on February 8, 2013
Tags: love