Jun kissed by??

Jun kissed by??

A Chapter by ***Anime lover**

                                                   HURTUO POV
When I woke up I was in our new king sized bed,with an empty spot next to me. I slowly raised my head as my eye's a jested, I then yawned. Then I gently pulled the blue cover's off my peach skin.I then got up and walked  into the kitchen to see Jun facing the stove fixing bacon, eggs, ham and toast. I slowly walked up behind him and hugged him as he smiled.
"Smell's good", I said as I en healed the delicious smell ,I whispered into his ears.
Jun cheeks turned red as he cut the burner off for the food, he then turned around in my hug and kissed my forehead,"good morning sun shine", he said.
I blushed, we then fixed our plates and sat down to eat breakfast.
"So, have you called Lily  and told her the news", asked Jun as he played with his eggs.
See Lily was my best friend since kindergraden.
"Huruto",he said.
I hadn't realized I was spacing out till now "huh", I say as I eat a piece of bacon.
"Have you told Lily yet ", he said ?
"Mmm not yet but she's coming over today so  I'll tell her today", I say as I finish my last bite of ham.
After breakfast  I cleaned the dishes since Jun cooked, after forty minutes I heard a knock,knock on the door, I than got off the sofa and answered the door to see a small pale goth girl at our door.She was wearing black spider web tights with a black dress with heels with keys as their heel, she had green eyes, one side of her hair was blonde the other was black in ponytails.
"Hello boo bear", said Lily as she hugged me and came inside.
God how much  I hated that nick name I thought to my self, when she say Jun she smiled at him and sat on the separate chair.
"Ahh I gotta go to work now ", said Jun watching the clock carefully, he then got up and kissed me before he walked out of the door.
Lily raised her eye brows at me when Jun was out of the door,"what", I say as I plot on to the sofa.
"Something about you seems different",said Lily as see narrowed her eyes as she search over his body.
"Will you stop",I say as I threw a pillow at her head.
"Hey, said Lily throwing it back full force.
"muf , I say as it hits , okay now I have something to tell you", I say as I sunk deep down in the sofa.
"Yeah will what is it", said Lily as she scooted closer to listen.
"I'm pregnant with Jun's child", I finally say after two minutes of silents.
"Holy s**t , are you playing with me", asked Lily checking at My face for any sign of a joke.
I then shake my head no.
"YES", screamed Lily jumping up "I'm going to be a god mother", she said jumping up and down.
"You are soo weird normally people wouldn't be this excited let alone question how the hell can a guy get knocked up", I say as I shook my head.
"Well I 'm not normal I'm I , and second don't try to act like your not happy cause your really smiling hard right now.
I then put my hands to my face I really was smiling hard,"Okay  will you please put the movie on now "I say sticking my tough out at Lily, as she did the same to me. We then watched Paranormal Activity two, which I have to say was boring, okay you got me I might have jumped a couple of times.
                                             ***  Jun Pov***    
  
 When I got to work a blonde ran up to me and hugged my shoulder, he was seriously getting annoying.
"Harry how many times do I have to tell you I have a boyfriend and he's pregnant with my child", I say as I pry away his fingers off my arm.
"Come on Jun a little fun never hurt's  any one", he say as he grabbed my face and kisses me right one the lips . I push him away roughly as he licks his lips, I  would kick his a*s for that but he's the president's son of the company I work for and I really need this job badly.
"Bye, bye Jun see you later", he says as he blows me a kiss.
I wipe my lips on my shirt, then it hits me Huruto's gonna be pissed as hell when I have to tell him tonight S**t I say to my self.


© 2012 ***Anime lover**


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on October 31, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012