the begining

the begining

A Chapter by phoenix

I was about ten years old when I got separated from my parents and my brother. I remember how five tall men with a red x mark on their shoulder forced themselves inside the house and dragged my parents outside. I and my brother were thrown into two black cars and taken to different locations. When I turned sixteen I was sent to work in a house full of white people. At that place, I meet Kishia another slave who knew the meaning of being a slave due to stories she would hear about her great grandmother. I and Kishia were eighteen now but, it did not seem to matter anyone. Kishia would often tell me stories about how her great-grandmother among other young slaves was given a choice to become a free slave by marrying a white person or live in the wasteland dessert with the older slaves. Kishia told me that unlike her great grandmother,she would more rather go and live in the wasteland dessert because being a free slave was still being a slave. When I questioned why she rather live in the wasteland dessert, Kishia said: " A free slave is still a slave because she or he can not do anything without its spouse being there to approve it!" In response I told Kishia that one day I was going to go outside the wall and beyond the concentration camps; Then I would search for a land where we can be free again. I would gather a group of armed man and woman and go against the system.



© 2016 phoenix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on April 23, 2016
Last Updated on April 23, 2016


Author

phoenix
phoenix

About
I have a great passion for writing. Hearing many stories as a child inspired me to write my own. more..

Writing
                                The Harvest part one ..

A Chapter by phoenix


                                The Harvest part 2 ..

A Chapter by phoenix