I heard a cry

I heard a cry

A Chapter by phoenix

Watching all those shows on how to survive in the wild helped me get the first start. With my pocket knife, I crafted a bow and arrows. Then I grabbed a small container that contained poison berries, with a rock I started smashing the berries until it looked like pourage. Placing the container inside my backpack I went searching for more things to use. " Please, I beg you stop... ah ahh!'' a woman's voice said. That woman needed help for all I know she is being tortured by the Reckpublicans or it could be one of their traps to capture me. Without any doubt, I hide my backpack behind some bushes and followed the voice to where the woman was located. A couple of five miles from where I hide my backpack was a concentration camp. The tall grass helped me stay invisible from all human eyes; I slowly approached the camp to take a closer view. From a short distance, I spotted the woman who was probably about 36 years old. She was on her knees trying to cover a young man from the Reckpublican's whip. '' Did you not hear what I said, move woman!'' a Reckpublican officer said. Lifting her head up, her eyes marked by anger she said " No! stop treating us like garbage because we are more than that, we are people but you guys are nothing but animals! Phoenix is coming to turn you all into ashes.'' Phoenix?  Who is this person that this woman is talking about. who ever is this person might have no clue that freeing the enslaved could be tough even for me, I barely escaped twice and I honestly think luck does not happen three times. which is why I have to get beyond the concentration camps and find the rebellions to fight the system. The Reckpublican officers dragged the man and woman to a building that had no windows only a chimney. 


© 2016 phoenix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on May 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 4, 2016


Author

phoenix
phoenix

About
I have a great passion for writing. Hearing many stories as a child inspired me to write my own. more..

Writing
                                       the begining ..

A Chapter by phoenix


                                The Harvest part one ..

A Chapter by phoenix