freedom equals danger

freedom equals danger

A Chapter by phoenix

If it were not for the sunlight on my face I would have kept sleeping until sundown. I opened my backpack and grabbed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bottle of milk. After a well-balanced breakfast, I climbed down the tree and started exploring the woods not knowing what or who was out there. Although the trees gave a great shade, the heat was unbearable that I had to take my jacket off. My eyes started to burn from all the heat coming from the sun. I took a second to rest and drink water; As I was drinking water I noticed there were trees full of mangos. Starting to climb my way up the mango tree I heard the sound of an air force V- Z10 plane not too far,So I hide under the mango tree branches. The air force  V- Z10 plane flew above from where I was hiding; through the radio it said " Attention be alert for a dangerous slave fugitive, she tried to poison her masters. If you are out here give yourself up. We will find you and bring you to justice.'' A fugitive! (ugh) they must have called the Reckpublicans to hunt me down. Seeing that there was no sign of anyone being in the woods the air force V- Z10 plane left. I waited 10 minutes to make sure it would not turn around before I climbed down. "You can take your punishment, your necklace, your slavery, you hear me! Go and burn in the lake of fire!'' I cried. Now that they were looking for me I had to find a way to survive and stay under radar.


© 2016 phoenix


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on May 3, 2016
Last Updated on May 3, 2016


Author

phoenix
phoenix

About
I have a great passion for writing. Hearing many stories as a child inspired me to write my own. more..

Writing
                                       the begining ..

A Chapter by phoenix


                                The Harvest part one ..

A Chapter by phoenix