Chapter 3 ~The Transfer Student~

Chapter 3 ~The Transfer Student~

A Chapter by Masaking

In the morning, school has started and Kazuto was still asleep soundly. His alarm clock was ringing. By the time he turn it off, it was 11:30.

“OH MY GOD, I’M LATE!!!” he jumped out of his bed.

He did everything in high speed. Get dressed, eat, and ran to school as fast as he could with a toast in his mouth.

When he got to school, it was lunch time. He went to the lunch room and saw a new member in his lunch table group. Everyone in the lunchroom was chattering. When Kazuto stood near his group, Max noticed him.

“Hey, Kazuto you’re here. Grab a chair, we have a new guy,” he said.

Kazuto sat down, saw the new guy, but he suddenly space out because for some reason he recognized this person from last night. He then flash back his mind from late night that there was a person been killed.

Tony pad Kazuto's back.

“Oi, what’s wrong? Men,” he asked.

Kazuto woke up, stared at the new guy for a long and a strange way.

When the new guy leaned toward to Kazuto, Kazuto gasped, jumped, draw backward.

“Y-you’re that guy from last night!!”

“Eh, do you guys know each other?” asked Tony.

“Hey, what’s up with this guy?” said the new guy, whispered to Max.

“Don't worry about him, he is just weird,” said Max, whispered back but too loud that Kazuto heard him.

“What did you say?” asked Kazuto, turned to Max.

“Ehh… nothing,” said Max.

“So, you’re name is Kazuto. I have been looking for you,” said the guy, smiled.

“Ehhhh?! What do you want from me?” asked Kazuto.

“Nothing… Just meet me after school at the front gate. I have something to discus with you,” he left the table.

“Kazuto, do you know him?” asked Tony.

“No… but I saw him killed a person last night,” said Kazuto.

“Kil*! Whoa, seriously?!” said Max and Tony at the same time.

“Yeah…” said Kazuto.

“I never thought about a person like him happened to be in our school,” said Tony. “Then again, he is cool but when you said he kills, that makes me think you are wrong.”

“Dude, your not going to go meet him on your own, are you?” asked Max.

“I....” unsure Kazuto.

“We’re coming with you after school, alright,” said Max.

After school, Kazuto waited at the lobby for Max and Tony. When they had arrived, they went to the front gate. On there way, they saw the new guy, stood against the gate, waited patiently.

“Yo, what’s up?” said the new guy, smiled.

“Hey, new guy that’s our line,” said Tony.

The new guy stared straight at Tony in the eye and glanced at Max too for a moment and then he turned to Kazuto.

“Why did you bring these idiots with you?” he said.

“Hey, who are you calling them idiots?” yelled Max.

“Come with me,” said the new guy, insisted.

Kazuto followed as Max and Tony follow behind. The new guy stopped.

“Kazuto, leave them behind,” he said.

“Guys I don’t need you guys help, I can handle it alright,” said Kazuto, left them.

Max stopped him and gave him his cell number for emergency.

The two of them walked slowly and stopped at a dead end. Kazuto heart was beeping really fast, he was afraid that the new guy might kill him just like the person from last night.

“Do you know why I call you out on your own?” said the new guy.

Kazuto shook his head slowly.

“I heard rumors about someone you know, Takai Yama; ten years ago there were a group of arch. went to a mysterious forest to find a city which also known as the Golden City,” his eyes were in contacted on Kazuto.

“Kazuto Yama, do you know who Takai Yama is?” asked the new guy.

“He's my father. How the do know him?” asked Kazuto.

“No, but I heard something about his journal that it is magical. A journal that can write notes and send the message to another person whom has the same magical journal. You said, Takai Yama is your father which mean his another journal is on you, Kazuto Yama. I have a favor to ask, can you hand that Magical Journal to me?”

At that moment, Kazuro flashed back that he left the journal on the desk before he left to go to school. At the same time he also flashed back in his dream that he saw someone with white hair asking about the magic journal.

“What are you talking about?” he asked, stepped back.

“Kazuto, I know you have it. Now give it or you will be in danger. Your father has been recording every detail about the mysterious city. Right now, mysterious city has been…” the new guy stopped. Because he heard Kazuto’s friends were calling him and they were coming on their way into the dead end. The new guy stared eye to eye on Kazuto in a sign of (I’m watching you).

“Do not tell anyone about this. This is only between you and me. We will talk about this later on…” he said and ran deeper into the mist of dead end.

Kazuto stared at the darkness until he can’t hear a single step of the new guy.

When Max and Tony had finally reached Kazuto, they dropped their bats. Max came running and caught Kazuto.

Kazuto, what in the world were you doing?” asked Max, held Kazuto’s shoulder. Tony was behind Max out of breath.

Are you hurt? Did he do something to you?” asked Max.

Did he get away?” asked Tony.

I don’t know, the last time I saw him, he went that way the end of the dead end. He might be still there climbing up the wall,” said Kazuto.

Yosh… lets go and beat this guy up, how dare him threaten my dear friend Kazuto. Yo, Tony lets go. Don’t worry Kazuto, we brought our bat just in case,” said Max, picked up his bat and went into the darkness of dead end.

Guys forget him and let’s go home,” said Kazuto.

Why? You’re scare of dark?” said Max.

Nooo…” said Kazuto, unsure about himself.

Then, lets get moving and find that f****r already,” Max continued.

As they goes, Max and Tony used their cell phone light to see what is up. When they finally reached the end, there was a wall cover with moa and other dirty stuffs.

*Sigh* “I think he got away round us when he got into the darkness,” said Tony.

“Yeah, you might be righttt…” said Max, stepped on something soft.

“Holy s**t what the f**k is that?” asked Max, stepped away.

“What?” both Kazuto and Tony at the same time.

“I stepped on something weird?” he said.

“Let’s go check it out,” said Tony.

They went to check what it was with their cell phone. As they get closer they realized something isn’t right because first they found cloths and then a skull!

They screamed soon as they saw a skull, they ran out as fast as possible as they could. Reached to the sunlight and stopped at the end of the narrow. They were out of breath. When they turn their head back, they had scary imagination and made them ran even faster to their home.

The new guy stood on top of the roof, watching them ran. Then he stared on Kazuto, he followed him all the way to his house.

When Kazuto was back home, he lean on his door, surprised. He couldn’t believe today a new transfer student was the same person from last night. “Murderer,” he whispered.

Could he be the person from last night and because I saw it, he is going to hunt me down! He thought.

Kazuto was so scared that he couldn’t move his feet and yet he still lean against the door. (Foot steps stopped in front of his front door). His eyes widened noticed someone is at the door. As soon as the door bell rang he jumped and his heart was beeping really fast. In his imagination he heard this person, held onto the door knob, trying to open the door by force, kicking, pounding on the door at the same time. Kazuto was freaked out, he then cover his ear with his hands, and cried.

OH MY GODDDDD~ He is coming to kill me!!!

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I’M SORRY THAT I SAW WHAT YOU DID AND I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT THISSSSSSS. PLEASE GO-GO-GO-GO-GO AWAY, I DIDN’T MEAN TO SEE WHAT IT REALLY HA-HA-HAPPEN…ED. UMMM… I DON’T WANT TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!” he confessed.

“What in the world are you talking about, Kazuto?” a girl's voice.

He pulled his head up. “I recognize this person’s voice, could this person be…” opened the door, slowly. It was Jessica from all this time.

Kazuto was surprised that it was her all along and he was acting so embarrassing in front of her, he shouldn’t have just asked who it was first when she rang the door bell.

“Uhhh nothing. May I ask… what are you doing here?” he asked.

“What am I doing here? I’m here to pick you… didn’t you’re mom left a note to you on the kitchen table? Did you read it? Seems like you haven't,” she replied.

“What note?” he whispered to himself.

Wait a minute, from the very start I was imaginating the sound effect of the door? He thought and smiled in a relieve.

“What are you smiling about? Are you listening to me?” asked Jessica, pissed off.

“Hold on, I’ll be right back,” he said, ran.

“Hey, where in the world are you going?” she asked, took off her shoe, stepped on the boarder of Kazuto’s house. Kazuto stopped immediately sooner as her foot was on the boarder.

“HEYYY! I said; stay where you are, alright? I’ll back, it’s not like I’m going to ditch you,” he then went straight to the kitchen.

Jessica sighed

Kazuto picked up a note from his mother, it said:


DEAR KAZUTO,


I AM VERY SORRY THAT I’M GOING TO A BUSSINESS TRIP AGAIN. THIS TIME I’M NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE. NOT LIKE LAST TIME. I HAVE ALREADY TOLD JESSICA'S MOTHER THAT SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU until I get back, WHILE I’M AWAY. I’M SURE YOU ARE FINE WITH IT, SINCE YOU AND JESSICA ARE BESTFRIENDS OR SHOULD I SAY SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

SCENERY, LOVE MOM


Jessica walked in soon as Kazuto was reading the last sentence.

“What are you doing, Kazuto?” she asked, stood next to him.

When Kazuto thought Jessica was reading mom’s note, he then took the note and stepped away from her. Quickly torn off the last sentence and swallowed.

“What was that about?” she asked.

“Nothing, nothing really, I’m just hungry” he replied, a laughed afterward.

“Get whatever you need and let’s go,” she said.

Kazuto nodded and quickly went to his room, grabbed whatever he needs and then locked his house door. He smiled that he can finally have a chance to live with Jessica and both of them could have fun together.

“What are you smiling about?” she asked.

“Ehh… nothing,” he flushed, turned his head away from her.

Kazuto and Jessica are on there way to her house.




© 2010 Masaking


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 27, 2010
Last Updated on February 27, 2010


Author

Masaking
Masaking

Poughkeepsie, NY



About
Am back and alive! This account had been discovered since I was in middle school. Back then, writing fiction stories were the only things that brought happiness to myself. It was the only thing I .. more..

Writing
Silence Drops Silence Drops

A Story by Masaking