Chapter 5 ~Strangers~

Chapter 5 ~Strangers~

A Chapter by Masaking

At the Spun Park, the time has stopped all of the sudden. There was a strong light shoots into the sky and a gate opened from a different dimension. There were three people dressed in black with cape, flew passed the festival. No one could see them but Kazuto. He was the only person who didn't get freeze at that very moment.

Did you find anything, Masaki? Hajime?” yelled Kakero.

Nope,” both Masaki and Hajime answered.

Damn, it got away. Let’s get moving,” said Kakero.


In the middle of night, for some reason Kazuto couldn’t sleep. He kept staring at the moon wondering what he sees in the festival; the three people dress in black flew across the sky. The moment he saw them, everyone was frozen and soon as they left, everything turned back to normal. He felt as if the time stopped everyone but himself. Then again, he wondered would he really be in danger after what Kakero told him not to keep the magical journal.

A creature tip toe tip as light as a feather, hopped to roofs after roofs until it finally reached its target, to eliminate. Kazuto noticed that the moon light was blocked all of the suddenly. He lift up this head, saw a man worn traditional Chinese Qing Dynasty style in black. Its head was raped except his mouth. The man sniffed at Kazuto and then he smiled.

Kazuto drew back, when he tried to shut the window, the man grabbed Kazuto's shirt and pulled him out onto the roof. He lifted Kazuto above his head and started to yelled..

“Where is it? Where is it?” said the man.

“Huhh?” said Kazuto, had no idea what the man was trying to say.

“I-I don't know what your talking about, please don't kill me, let me go!” cried Kazuto. Could this man be the one that wanted to m take my magic journal? He thought.

Then, the man, took out a knife from his belt and placed near Kazuto's neck.

“Tell me, where it is~~” said the man, threatened.

“I-I-I don't have it!!” cried Kazuto.

“In that case, then I shall..” said the man, stretched out his arm and was ready to kill Kazuto at once. Suddenly, he stopped, it was a good timing, the knife stopped in front of Kazuto's eyes. The man dropped Kazuto as he leaned forward onto Kazuto's lap.

“Get off,” said Kazuto, pushed the man aside, had no idea why the man suddenly fainted. Then, Kazuto saw a red arrow behind the man's head. When he looked up, he saw there were three people worn in black cloth stood on top of a roof from the opposite side. There was a strong wind, blew a crossed them. Kazuto notice that the man's body has turned into ashes and got blew along into the wind, disappeared. The wind stopped, he looked up as fast as he could, then he realized those people were gone. Soon as he was going to go back into the room, there was a person blocked his way. He looked up, saw one of this person worn in black with a hood over his head, staring down at him. Kazuto jumped, stepped backward, suddenly he went too far and was slipped of the edge of the roof..

He reached out his hand as if he could grabbed on something. At that very moment, one of the people caught him and pulled him back up. Kazuto noticed that the one who save him was a girl when he saw her face under her hood.

“Let go, who are you? And what do you want from me?” yelled Kazuto.

“Hey, you should be thanking us. If it wasn't for us for saving your neck, you would've been dead,” said one of them worn in black, leaned forward to Kazuto.

“Enough! This isn't the time to chi-chat,” said one of them.

Kazuto turned to one of them. He seemed to recognized the man's voice.

“Hey, I heard that voice somewhere before,” said Kazuto.

The man took off his hood immediately.

“Ah. It's you!” said Kazuto. “I recognized that voice, I knew it. It's you, Kakero.”

“Do you know what that guy want from you?” asked Kakero.

Kazuto remain silenced.

“That guy wants your magic journal,” said Kakero.

“My magic journal?” asked Kazuto.

“Your journal has a code to opening the Spirit gate! That guy was sent from that place to kill you in order to take your journal,” said Kakero.

“What? You mean... that book can open the Spirit gate where the Golden Bird city is in there??” asked Kazuto.

“Yeah. If you can find that book, we might still have time to get in on the right time,” said Kakero.

“When will the gate open?” asked Kazuto.

“Tomorrow at 12am. It will be a clear sky and a full moon, we will meet at the Spun Park at 11:45,” said Kakero. “Be there,” jumped off the roof with the others and disappeared when Kazuto looked down at the edge of his roof top.

“What a strange night. I think I should stop reading manga for now” said Kazuto, went back into the room.


Kakero and his teammates were watching over Kazuto on a roof.

“Are you sure he will meet with us at that place tomorrow?”

“He better,” said Kakero.




© 2010 Masaking


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 1, 2010
Last Updated on April 1, 2010


Author

Masaking
Masaking

Poughkeepsie, NY



About
Am back and alive! This account had been discovered since I was in middle school. Back then, writing fiction stories were the only things that brought happiness to myself. It was the only thing I .. more..

Writing
Silence Drops Silence Drops

A Story by Masaking