Chapter 6 -The Spirit Gate-

Chapter 6 -The Spirit Gate-

A Chapter by Masaking

~The Spirit Gate~


Next morning, Kazuto over slept, passed the time to meet up with Max and Tony at Spring Cafe even when Jessica tried to smack him up, but he was deadly asleep. When he woke up in the morning, he found there were thousands hands on his face marked in red. Every time when he touches his face, it burns!

“AHHH, What the f**k happened to my face last night!!!” he screamed.

After that, he heard his cell phone was ringing on his table. He picked it up, it was Jessica. She yelled at Kazuto out of blue.

“Kazuto you son of the b***h, I hit you hundred thousand times and you were dead like a zombi! You better meet us at the Spring Cafe AT ONCE! Or I will kick you outta my house! You better come, you big sleepy HEAD!” she hang up.

“What's up with her out of blue today?” asked Kazuto to himself wondering. “No wonder my face is red, ouch!” touched his face accidentally.

Kazuto rode on his bike to Spring Cafe, meet up with Max, Tony, and Jessica. They were outside having lunch waiting for him. Kazuto jumped off his bike, pushed his bike on the side and walked up to them. Just when Kazuto was about to say something to everyone, Jessica ran up to him and gave him a super smacked on the back.

“Sleepy head, what took you so long?” asked Jessica.

Max and Tony started to chuckled behind Kazuto's back that Jessica and him were so much more to be a couple.

“Haha, don't you think those two are so close together?” asked Tony.

“Yeah~ I think both of them, can be a cute couple together, hehe~” said Max.


Drinks were placed in the center of the table as everyone picked out their glass.

“So... You were saying~ Last night, there was this guy dressed in Chinese traditional style of clothing who wanted to kill you for no reason... and you saw Kakero wanted to help you to open the spirit gate by using the magic journal?? and now they want you to meet them at the Spun Park, the baseball field to open that 'spirit gate'?!” said Max, re-phasing Kazuto's story. “Uhh HUH?!”

Kazuto smiled, thought everyone understood and thought they were going to help him out later on.

“You're crazy,” said Max, placed his drinks on the table “I'm outta here,” he walked away.

“Hey wait up Max,” said Tony, stared at Kazuto in a odd way for a minute and went after Max.

“You watch too much anime~” said Jessica, left.

Kazuto saw his friends were leaving one after another in front of his eyes.

“I guess, no one believes me,” he said.

“I believed you!”

Someone said something to Kazuto all of the sudden. It was Nick and his two men, Mike and Gin.

Kazuto had a bad feeling when he sees Nick. However, he tried to escaped but Mike and Gin stopped him and force him to have a chat with Nick.

“Yo~ Kazuto, I believe you that the spirit gate exist!” said Nick, sit next to Kazuto. Mike and Gin stood behind him. He looked at Kazuto, had no interest to listen to him. He then grabbed Kazuto's face.

“Listen you~ you better invite me to go into the spirit gate or you're life will be on my hand!!” said Nick.

“Okay, okay, meet at the Baseball field at 11:30p.m.,” cried Kazuto.

Nick let Kazuto go and treated. Before he left, he said, “You better be right!” pointed with his index finger at Kazuto.


At night, Kazuto went to the baseball field at Spun Park. He was the first person who got there. The place looked like a grave yard because no one clean the field over 2 years. It was dark, it has no lights because there were broken. Pretty much everything was falling apart. Kazuto waited on the baseball field and then he sat down, cross his legs quietly.

For a few minutes, not very long Kazuto could hear Max's big mouth voice coming from the end of the field. He stood up poked his head up a little and saw his friends were walking this way. Tony saw Kazuto was standing right in front of them. Tony waved at Kazuto and yelled.

“Ooooi!! Kazuto!”

Kazuto waved back in a surprised mode. He never thought his friend would come.

“why are you here? I thought you guys said you weren't coming,” said Kazuto.

“You think we would let our stupid little friend to go on his adventure by himself?” said Max, hung its arm around Kazuto's neck and gave him a knuckle sandwich. “haha there's no way we would let you!”

Kazuto started to cry.

“Whoa! Don't cry on my arm!” said Max.

“Why are you crying, Kazuto?” asked Tony.

“I just.. just think having you guys as my friend is the greatest!” said Kazuto.

“What are you talking about?!” said Jessica, slap Kazuto in the back.

Kazuto wiped off his tears from his arm then he heard Kakero's voice but he could not see him anywhere in the field.

“I'm up here, dumbass,” said Kakero.

Everyone looked up and saw there were three people including Kakero stood on the light. Kakero squad, “Yo, Kazuto, Did you bring that book?”

“Whoa! What are you.. a Ninja??” said Tony, laughed.

“Yeah?” said Kazuto.

Kakero jumped down and his mate as well. He stepped forward to get close to Kazuto.

“its almost time,” he said.

As soon as Kazuto picked up his book from his bag. Max stepped up.

“Hey who the f**k do you think you are?” said Max.

Kakero glanced at Max then turned back on Kazuto.

“Show me that book,” he said.

“How dare you ignored me,” said Max, picked up his bat and raises above his head. When he was about to hit Kakero in the head, at that very moment, as soon as he slam his arm down, he felt light. Then he realized the bat has been sliced into pieces. He quickly turned around, saw a man with long nails, he freeze. The man, slowly turned his hand around and touches Max's face then to this chin. Max was freak out then he withdrew and stood next to Jessica.

“What is he?” asked Jessica.

“He's a Kasimo,” said a woman, stood next to the man.

When Kazuto showed the book to Kakero.

Kakero said, “its almost time, Kazuto. When the time comes, you have to read the spell to open the spirit gate.”

“There's a gate? Where?” asked Kazuto.

“Wait.. what? We are actually going to find the lost city?”asked Tony.

Then everyone yelled. “its NOT a lost city, you dumb du-du!”

“The city do exist, the golden bird city!!” said Kakero.


At the same moment, there were three people hiding in the bushes. They were stalking Kazuto.

“Hey, didn't you hear that? He just said there is golden... city behind an invisible gate,” said Mike. “Lets join them, quick!” stood up, ready to run out of the bushes.

Then, Gin and Nick quickly grabbed Mike back in the bushes.

“Where the f**k do you think you're going? You m**********r!!” said Gin.

“If you ever do that again.. I'll f****n' kill...!!” said Nick.


The time was up and the gate has opened in a sudden.

“It's working!!” said Kazuto.

“This is.. for real?” said Max.

“Wow..” said Tony.

The rest of the people were speechless.

Nick and the others, eyes were widen and speechless.

Kakero stands in front of everyone.

“Listen up, Soon as the gate opened wide enough to go in. On the count of 3, we will...” said Kakero, stopped.

“THREE!!!!” Yelled everyone.

Everyone rushed passed Kakero without saying anything else. Jessica went up to Kazuto.

“Come on Kazuto, lets hurry before the gate closes,” said Jessica, touched his arm and draging him toward the gate. Kazuto smiled, closed the book and went in with Jessica. As Nick and the others saw everyone were rushing in. They moved their a*s and went in as well.



© 2012 Masaking


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on January 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 20, 2012


Author

Masaking
Masaking

Poughkeepsie, NY



About
Am back and alive! This account had been discovered since I was in middle school. Back then, writing fiction stories were the only things that brought happiness to myself. It was the only thing I .. more..

Writing
Silence Drops Silence Drops

A Story by Masaking