Religions should they be considered

Religions should they be considered

A Chapter by JRB
"

That choice is always yours, pulled into another’s personal religious hell, more often than not, becomes yours, as well.

"

 

 

    Most religions maybe considered because they claim to deal with the triad’s consciousness that is within an individual’s essence of being. Yet they more often than not, referee to the triad within an individual’s consciousness, as the soul and to whom a god or gods are its savior. All religions formed and founded are on the conviction that a human being is able to have a relationship between their essence and that of a superior being or beings, to whom the human being is subject to.

 

Those religions state that any actions outside the humans understanding. Be attributes associated to the existence and authority of an advanced being. It is sad, but true, religions and religious teaching, must have and do have, a certain foundation in facts, else they could not last for any length of time other than a moment.

 

Here are various certainties that are ground rules of most religions and their teaching traditions. That in every human beings nature, there exist a deathless consciousness, which is not that of the natural world. However, becomes part of that nature’s realm to be experienced, when it enters into the human beings body.

 

Because of past mistakes the triad’s consciousness, has hidden itself in the spiral development of our flesh and the flesh at times prevents ones awareness from accepting. That it is just a small connection and inseparable part of its all-knowing greater self. That is not of the body’s awareness of its own existence; it is the triad’s consciousness that is the experience of that truth.

 

The need for religions and their teachings derived from fear, superstition, and ignorance that an individual faced in a hostile world. From the weakness and helplessness brought about by natures experience set before them. The human beings started seeking support and refuge, they needed to feel that there was and is.

 

A superior being, to whom the individual can appeal to for help and for their protection. Most everyone seems to need comfort and optimism at some time in his or her life. Yet instead of turning outward towards gods or god, they should turn inward towards their inner triad of consciousness and self.

 

Humans want to feel that they are not deserted and unaided in their existence. For then the fears and thoughts of abandonment in their life and at their death, is frightfully dreadful. Human’s beings rarely want their existence blotted out at their death. Nor do they want to be detached from some of those people they have been with in their life. They want a security; they want to feel assured through any means of belief.

 

Those desires and feelings eventually develop into believing in a superior being. Who watches, protects and endows where the human being is weak and helpless. This has led many individuals to assume that there is a superior being of and in nature. That is beyond their body and which is all-wise and all-powerful to whom they must petition and on whom they must depend upon, for their existence.

 

The inclination by the individual to desire a religion with a superior being as the ruler and giver of the law is considered inherited. Seeing the observable universe moved by something invisible seeming to guide it. They started to believe that this invisible guidance had to be that superior being. Whose support and protection they needed and had wanted as they searched the heavens.

 

The belief, which has religion, is the belief in nature and in its powers, which have affected their body and so overwhelmed their triad’s consciousness. They feel the power of this triad, but they see in nature a power more superior than that of their own outer personality.

 

Therefore, their belief is and it has to be, in a personal gods or god. Usually as a larger-than-life, essence channeling those impulses and energies regarded as acceptable to the human nature. However, are not acceptable to their inner triad of consciousness.

 

A human perceives order power and intelligence in nature around them. They feel that they are attributes of a personal ruler for worship. The cause for their belief, in this essence of influence, is that the human beings more often than not, identify themselves. With their body of flesh and feels this flesh power of the body over the triad’s consciousness. With a loss of this inner knowledge of the inner lights enlightenment within the triad’s consciousness, comes the worship of god or god’s.

 

Such is the want and desire and such is the conception that formed the belief projected in to their reality. As the representation, of what the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought should be.

 

When the belief in a religion increases to faith in the mass, it produces a phenomenon, which seems to prove its correctness and recognition. The needs and desires, which a human being feels. Is used by the flesh self and by the intelligence of that self, to foster religions for the training of human beings towards universal enlightenment.

 

This limited aptitude uses the belief; to foster humanity along until a very different teaching comes along for their new needs and wants. Only when it allows for a new disclosure enhances their conception and reinforces their teachings concerning natures, god or gods and their role in the world at that time of changing.

 

The triad’s intelligence does not make up those religious systems or spiritual institutions of worship. It is the lack of connecting to their inner triad’s consciousness, which does that. Without that inner connection to their triad, humans make them up. The lack of their intelligence, as to the factors of their inner triad’s consciousness and its realities, allows them now, as it has in the past, to do just that. Because human beings demand them and believe, they need them to experience and to justify their existence in this world and others after their death.

 

The problems encountered by an individual in relating to their triad of consciousness are many. I believe that there has to be a system or spirituality that meets the needs of all forms of life from the undeveloped, to be well-informed. From the note worldly, to the motivated individual and from the trusting, to those thoughtful thinkers in humanity, it must allow for thousands of different conceptions of the same thing.

 

There must be a system, which can, when backed up by intuitive steady thinking rather than abrupt change, last for centuries and yet still allow the advancement for interpretations within prescribed doctrines as to the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. There must be a collection of treatises, knowledge, decrees, something said or written in order to urge humanity strongly to do something greater than self.

 

Along with prayers and the willingness to participate in things that involve uncertainty and risk, to explain the unexplained and in chronicles, that can be called sacred writings. Moreover, and can be made into the foundation for the awareness of an individual’s triad of consciousness.

 

These must be such that they sanction, if not insist on, the exercise of thinking with ones triad of consciousness over their functional awareness. Therefore, it will encourage congregation with intense rapture in the individual. These writings must have the necessary emotional qualities to deal with stress, grief, loss, risk, and other difficulties. While appealing to their feelings and emotions and must be the foundation of which the ethics and laws of the believer can rest firmly.

 

Religions as a belief are accompanied by spirituality, which is the system to justify the belief, by religious institutions and other forms of worship in which the belief is exhibited and most important by a method of life to be lived. If religious beliefs lead to intrinsic worth, such as self-control, duty self-worth and kindness, and not the opposite, it serves the highest purpose in the training of a human being. That is leading an individual towards their triad of consciousness, the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought behind it.

 

Yet a religion is not the totality behind the truthfulness within the purpose of the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought; it is just a small reflective light in the arrangement. It is not the brightness in its fullest that an individual perceives, it is only the falsehood instead that is being understood and accepted as the facts of truth as to. Their inner triad’s consciousness and the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought behind it.

 

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB
Religions should they be considered



© 2011 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I applaud your courage to share such a heavy topic. I enjoy your sense of organization and generalization laced with a clinical feel but intuitive nonetheless.

Overall, I agree with the sentiment of building strength in followers to be leaders. I know that it is the otherway around in reality.

In practical terms, religions flourish because of traditions and powers they were able to get away with before technology made us all more aware, all more connected and a lot more perceptive.

I feel that religions exist for children. For parents want their children to have a foundation. I feel that religions exist for broken families. For broken families look for a community. The overall theme of religion is some kind of guidance to a loving spirit but it weakens the mind when the brainwashing cycle is mudied up with the soap of spreading guilt, condemning the outsiders and condoning blindly the leaders that are never questioned...who watches the watchmen?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 29, 2011


Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB