What is in a name

What is in a name

A Chapter by JRB
"

So remember what you believe, is what you are or are not.

"

 

 

I believed that the word “god” is nothing more than a divine word name game, an invention of humanity usually offered with a symbolic image reflection as its concept. More often than not, this image is the representation put forth by those spiritual leaders of a power that they believe governs and controls all of nature’s realms and those supernatural events for any given moment.

 

This reflective image and its blessed word name are the results of what some individuals, with their spiritual aspirations to guide humanity, have given to their inner thoughts of this perception. That they perceive as their god of a spoken word and reflective image referred to by all. As to what this god of their belief should appear to look like and the name in which that individual and even for all of humanity will refer to, is up for debate.

 

Even with that debate, it seems that many spiritual leaders over the centuries have selected several word images, to convey this concept of their/a personal god. For if, those leaders had no saintly word name to bestow upon their inner perception or an image of reflection to gaze upon, and then they have no god belief to persuade others in their direction to follow. If they have no god image in word to lead their followers, than they have no people to follow. In addition, if they have no inhabitants to lead, then they have only themselves and that leads nowhere.

 

So my observation of god’s image, if I was to use image to guide an individual and humanity realistically and having a holy word name in which to be identified. The image and word, in which I use, must be the same to all of humanity and an individual as it is to my own self-being. So then, what reflective image would I give to the god concept that I perceive? In addition, what holy word name would I put forth?

 

Then will that image and word name be the same to all of humanity and an individual that I have chosen. Hope is always there in my mind that it will. Moreover, I shall try as others have tried before me. I shall do this by using the same trilogy that those earlier individuals and humanity have pondered over and translated in their times as to its meaning.

 

So back to the beginning, what holy reflective image and hallowed word name would best represent this inner conception of a god being of illusion, into truth and reality for an individual and humanity now and in the feature to come? This universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought must have a similar image and sacred word name that means the same for all of humanity and individual throughout time.

 

Therefore, I asked what their god of humanity and an individual’s spirituality encompasses in its representation. Humanity and an individual uses words of holiness when referring to its name, while holding to an image of divine present, offered to them by their spiritual leaders. In addition, all those second chances of renewal that are obtainable thru their ceremonies, customs and rituals in which an individual and humanity may indulge in.

 

This god’s concept offers them something for something, heaven of eternal life for its reward and never-ending hell for its punishment. It judges them, and they judge not themselves, other than waiting for that god’s judgment to bequeath upon them.

 

Then I asked myself, what would my god of humanities concept be? I use no divine word name in which to describe it, there is no glories reflective image viewed. There are no ceremonies, customs and rituals, to which an individual and humanity may joyfully participate in as a superior group. My god’s perception offers humanity nothing for nothing, other than being held responsible for their own actions and their own thoughts towards an individual, all of humanity and this planet as well.

 

An individual’s rewards are inward and outward their punishments are outward and inward. Judged by their own actions and humanities sufferings as a whole, they stand in judgment. As I see it now, in our feature with all the holy names used and those reflective images displayed now. If those representations win, an individual and humanity loses, and at this point in an individual’s life existence, if humanity loses, all is lost.

 

Moreover, no one wins besides the devil, that’s if such as force of destruction existence to be experienced. This has been the thoughts of the many that have taken on this undertaking of defining our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, into a being of substance, that is not so.

 

I believe that god has no sacred word name, nor image, no ceremonies, no customs, and no rituals. There is a nothing more than the universal creational consciousness displayed in our triad of consciousness. The aspects and the residue of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought manifesting. In addition to, a functional awareness, this governs all aspects of life’s existence and deaths experience.

 

There is no more, there is no less, that’s, my god, that is my image, that is my word, a universal creational consciousness that is awaken from natures functional awareness, in a triad of consciousness. The results of our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of though, now what is yours again?

 

All life that is human in nature has within its very being a triad of consciousness. While all life that is not human has a functional awareness within their organism. It was in that very moment of causation and radiation, when the universal creational consciousness and the evolutionary environmental consciousness within nature’s functional awareness were both altered simultaneously into the existence and its experience.

 

Energy begot the universal creational consciousness and matter begot nature’s functional awareness. Without the two methods of accepted wisdom working together in nature, there would be no reason for the existence and the experience of our world of life and death, of form and substance, and of reality within illusion.

 

Asked, is god dead, I answer no; god is not dead for god was never alive in order to be dead. What is live, is a symbolic imagery of the times representing form and substance as the universal creational consciousness of thought. In which is a main part of the representation of the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. A god conceived within the mind, a pure energy, seen not with the eyes. God has no form with substance; humanity and an individual gives form and substance where there is just essence of a universal creational consciousness in thought without form and substance.

 

God is the materialization of individuals or humanities collective thoughts in nature, and that core of thought manifestation becomes god. No more, no less, humanity and an individual usually defines god in relationship to their own existence. Instead of being defined in relationship to their experience. God developed in their thoughts and they developed in god’s thoughts. In the beginning, there was the word.

 

Yet before the word, there was the thought. The thought within the universal creational consciousness transformed into the triad of consciousness within an individual’s mind as it became the word of our physical functional awareness within nature and without. May the force of this thought be with you, for it has always been within you?

 

 

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB
What is in a name



© 2011 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

amazingly brave, again - can't think this enough - i am glad you decided to be here...and share

For God is in all our minds, just like the devil...and there is something miraculous about our discernment and understanding...

We cannot say we ourselves are Gods or Saints - we cannot confirm we are devils either....but our capacity for goodness as well as destruction runs through us -

our hierarchy of needs keeps us tame as long as they are met

starve us - and you will see the monster come alive

feed us - and you will just hope that we do not demand more...



Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 4, 2011


Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB