Religions founded upon what

Religions founded upon what

A Chapter by JRB
"

Demons come with religions, as long as you have a religion, you will have demons, believe in them, they believe in you, become part of them, they become part of you, deny them and they deny you.

"

  

Religion centers on a god or gods. What is more, that these deities are much too often, credited with universal creational powers to account for the operations within the universal forces held in nature and beyond. Gods and those other spiritual forces alike, however, are subject to the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, which rules this world accordingly.

 

It is due to those operations of external circumstances that all events occur in and on the physical planes of existence to be experienced. In order to ensure that, an individual and humanity can and will live in the harmonious manner of a conscious universal and environmental reality.

 

This universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought make certain that there is a continuance in the operations to our existence is to be experienced. Those operations are to ensure that the preparation of the universe reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, will be carried out and their purpose accomplished, by an individual and humanity.

 

That is to live within this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, for the experimentation and the exploration of the fundamental nature of an individual’s personality in this inner-dimensional manifestation of life. This transformation, within an individual’s mental understanding, is attainable within their choice, thru their free of will, under the freedom of those thoughts instilled upon them.

 

I hope that those thoughts instilled, by others guiding an individual and humanity make an impact on their ideas, principles, and knowledge for the betterment, of the individual and humanity. Gradually opening up this inner awareness, held within an individuals and humanities mindset, that leads them towards an environmental and creational reality beyond religion.

 

Moreover, this inner transformation most be done by the truthful guidance of a leadership, which leads in the direction of what is responsible for an individuals and humanities universal existence and their evolutionary experience. Likewise, not by what those organizations or an individual that believes their facts of religion are the truths for what is behind the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought.

 

Religions and other guiding institutions have been and still are nothing more than substitutes. For what truthful knowledge is contained within the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought and their operations. They do not represent how the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought should be accepted and explained as truthful information to an individual and humanity.

 

Neither is it being related as to, in fact, nor for what it will eventually become to an individual, humanity and a nation, in any religion of belief in today’s world. When the individual and humanity is able to understand and can accept more inner light in their awareness. In to the truth that is behind the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, in their life’s existence as its experience, they will leave behind their religion and see the truth within their reality of being and essence.

 

Among such substitutes is a belief in a god or gods who is supposed to be all intelligent, pervasive, and supreme. Yet whose alleged actions are unpredictable, subjective and shows states of jealousy. Sometimes offering unkindness directed at others not of its faith and even at times cruelty. Such religious beliefs have held the minds of an individual, humanity and a nation, in repression for centuries. In this oppression, they have received distorted and a fragmentary bit of information about the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought.

 

Those leaders at the time believed what information that they, as people under their charge received, as to the truth behind the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, was all they could handle and understand at the time and even now. What they the people have been enlightened to and still are even in today’s worldview, by those leaders of inner guidance, are only parts of the truth and more deception and lies as to it.

 

In every era of time, one of the gods becomes the new ruler to the people and is the giver of a law of justice, but their own actions did not seem just to all. So a solution to this problem was occasionally found in an after death alteration in a heaven or a hell, at other times the matter was left open, holding speculation and fear as to their outcome to this god of choice imposed.

 

As an individual and humanity becomes more enlightened, they will find in the clear light of thought. They will see within their being of essence, a more accurate understanding of the universal reality principle and its laws of thought. That will satisfy their sense of reason and their will accordingly, outgrowing the need for a belief in the doctrines of god or gods.

 

Moreover, an individual and humanity have to accept their inner triad of consciousness and its connection, with the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. The rationality of the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, are in striking contrast to an assortment of opposing or ridiculous teachings concerning the origin and nature of their existence and their experience in natures realm.

 

The general ignorance that has existed to this day, concerning the ideas forming our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, in our nature and our responsibility to it. Is a miscalculation in an individuals and humanities judgment that is commonly made form believing that their triad of consciousness in their nature as humans. Most likely holds true to something that is above and more superior to that which is conscious within their psyche.

 

The fact is that the consciousness of self-being and the collective selves of others in humanity is part of the makeup of those gods or god. In which belong to nature’s realms of understanding, but have been advanced beyond nature’s realms into an individual and humanities sphere of existence, as a representation of this false belief in a personified devotion to be experienced.

 

There are several theories concerning the origin of an individual’s triad of eternal consciousness. One-theory states, that the triad’s consciousness is a discharge from a Supreme Being, as the source of all forms of life and nature. In addition to, from to whom all comes into existence and into whom all returns. Furthermore, they are subject to a god or gods and their doctrines of ceremonial acceptance.

 

Another theory is that the triad’s consciousness comes from a previous existence. Either down from a superior state being or up from a lower circumstances of existence. Through the rebirth of one’s essence following the operations of karma. Moreover, an individual and humanity are subject to a god or gods and their doctrines.

 

One more theory is that an individual and humanities triad of consciousness lives but one life while here on earth. What is more important, it is short-lived, while being held in a flesh creation provided by the gods or a god to every individual brought into this world of humanity and form.

 

Therefore, under those theories the fate of an individual’s triad of consciousness after its demise here on earth, it is either annihilated and then it returns to the essence from which it came. On the other hand, it goes back to the god or the gods to whom created it. Alternatively, it goes immediately either to a hell or heaven or a place in waiting.

 

On the other hand, that before going to its final destination, it enters a purgatory a state of sleep or rest. Until it is, awaken, brought forth and resurrected on the Day of Judgment. Than being judged and sent forthwith to a hell or, a paradise, such as a heaven, for the rest of its existence and experienced as such.

 

Then, there is also the belief that the triad’s consciousness returns to earth for experiences necessary to its progress, the triad’s karma. The religions, which teach of reincarnation, include not only the worship of a god or gods. However, the doctrine of reward and punishment that goes along with that worshipping of that god or gods.

 

Those religions that supported a personal god are primarily for glorifying the god in question and not benefitting the devotees. The nature of a religion and of its god or gods is clearly by requirements of the worship from its devotees through the symbols, ceremonies, rituals and customs offered.

 

Very few teachings have been generally accepted which states that the individual’s triad of consciousness is solely responsible for whatever happens to them and their existence. This is because of a fear arising from the religious teaching based on power and control, dressed in a formless sentiment to its devotees. Its reward thru punishment, blind obedience as sight and deaf ears hearing lies that most religious teachers, teach knowingly.

 

Making sure that their followers, always remember, that those leaders in religious positions at all times, know what is better, as to what their god wants from them, the leader and the worshiper, or does not want from them, than those followers can understand. Those false truths affect all people who share the notions of any religion concerning the origin of their temperament and natures in its self. Moreover, it distorts their view as to what are their true purposes and their future in humanity while existing upon this planet.

 

The thought consciousness, of the collective consciousness, of the mass, forms the consciousness, of the god or god/s, as they represent the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. With so many conceptive thoughts, as to what it is that symbolizes this truth and reality. It is not hard to understand why it remains fragmented and diverse in its relationship to an individual and humanities nature and nature in its self.

 

The various forms of religions systems and those other institutions for worship, which have appeared from time to time in different settings around the world, are viewed at as mainly the accepted explanations as to what is behind the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. Those justifications are more often than not, built-in to those systems of belief, which meets the special needs of their worshippers at the time of their justification, then they do, to any truths, as to what is justified as the truthful description of this universal phenomenon of life and death.

 

Those formulated explanations are not the actual truths behind the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. Nor is there any truth, as to what is acutely an individual’s inner triad of consciousness and its purpose to their life’s existence. Always remember, that those institutions believe that they have been made by the thoughts of those who will exist as their believers and who will live under their doctrines of choice.

 

Persons who personify the thoughts and desires of the mass of devotees fill religions organization. The actions and explanations of those officials are not always the expressions desired by that mass or worshippers. Rather, their leader’s thoughts are becoming the thoughts of the masses in fellowship. Correcting and guiding those misdirected concepts of what was, to what is, for the masses following their revision goal.

 

Moreover, remember that those who are opposed to a religion of any kind have helped to bring about the conditions of needing one. However, they have learned of their mistakes in accepting a religion for their answers. Yet they have failed to acknowledge the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, as to its creational spirituality along with its evolutionary environmental factor. In the rejection of one over the other, it has rejected its self as well.

 

In addition, they have seen what they want, and what has to be, accomplished in this lifetime. The history of religion is what it is because men are mostly to be the makers for religions and its religious theory, school of thought or system of belief and as the manufacturers of institutions of leadership.

 

Religions as belief systems and in general and their institutions are good and bad, more bad than good, in their representations to the masses. When it comes to their explanation, as it stands for our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought in this reality, always depend on the people who practice them.

 

Therefore, when a religion practiced directs or allows its devotees to increase their reasoning and perceptive viewpoints and allows them to grow into a higher and more enlightened state of existence as an individual, a nation, and humanity in whole, that religion is good quality to a point of limited truth.

 

A religion is bad when its followers led into the ignorance and darkness of deception. Moreover, it is bad when it encourages the immoral actions connected with cruelty, crime, and other infractions against an individual, a nation, and humanity. Obscurity and the lack of knowledge can and will flourish under those teachings.

 

More often than not, the beginning of any new religion looks promising at first. It comes to meet the anxiety faced by an individual, a nation and humanity. Especially in those times of inner doubt, when it comes to dealing with and the handling of, their ongoing struggles, concerning their life and its existence in the here and now world.

 

It starts out from a decaying religion that was unsuccessful in meeting the strain of its worships. It is usually a born out of chaos, upheaval, disagreement, confusion and conflict over their lives and their purpose. It creates a center of attention for those fanatics and questioning disbanding mass under its wings of illusion. Yet it too, is typically unsuccessful in enlightening its new devotes to a higher natural enlighten life style of existence.

 

In addition, it will soon experience its decline from the same types of spirituality that killed those religions before it. From those mystical beliefs in the intrinsic worth of their newly or revised now established, customs, rituals and ceremonies being offered. In showing, what our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought are and want from you, from their newfound god or reestablished old one. In these systems, of authorized, double standards, narrow-mindedness and altered forms of insight, which seem to prevail even in today’s world view.

 

Therefore, a new religion after another comes into our vision of sight for acceptance. Then it seems to grow fainter in our view until it disappears, only to re-emerge, under another false impression of what truly represents our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought for acceptance and worship from the masses. This reason is usually twofold, for the mass existing in humanity whose religion they seek, they get it, because it takes away and gives their thoughts along with their actions to those who figure in its operations as leaders.

 

This includes preachers, spiritual leaders, priests and other religious officials guiding an individual, a nation, and humanity. Thus, they reflect and embody the aims of their worshippers in question. Yet they always know what is better for them than they do. Unfortunately, it is mostly for their own power, control and self-worth over the masses under their rule and command.

 

To believe, overall, that it is better there should be such a religion of questionable good quality than that horrific guidance coming from a religion of bad principles. For the reason, that it keeps the believers from doing worse than they could do to each other or humanity. That is when you take in to consideration that the substitute choice encourages just the opposite when developing an individual, a nation, and humanity towards their inner enlightenment of the universal truths.

 

Religions survive as long as they complete the necessities and beliefs needed by its worshippers in numbers. They continue to exist chiefly by means of a false attachment, to a desirable quality of holy offerings, and disguised as truths, hidden under clouds of deceptions and kept alive thru the lies of power and self-imagery. Those holy offerings presented are under concealed truths.

 

Moreover, they are not the active forces behind our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought. Their only purpose is to help strengthen the religion as an organization of acceptance. This forces the followers and supporters to acknowledge a set of policies, in which the main body of its devotees will not waver from in their belief.

 

There are inner and outer parts, as to any religion. The inner parts are the thoughts brought about by the mysticism and by the various named ideas and inspirations of its leaders, as well as by the faults of those who carry on the religious teachings. The other parts of this outward appearance are the inner parts of those institutions. Behind the rituals, ceremonies and customs that allow the devotees an act of connections with the belief of acceptance. The outer parts are the forms in which the inner appears.

 

The outer aspect is necessary for the practice and the misinformation of the belief to be established. In addition, the outer activities often connected with religions such as its teachings always have the tendency of the religious leaders to exercise functions in government to wield power and control. Those outer aspects are necessary only for the means of mistreatment and manipulation to the mass.

 

As soon as a religion starts down its road towards enlightenment, establishing it’s self with the outer forms of rituals, ceremonies and customs. It becomes an ambiguous sector, which has the tendency to stifle an individual’s, a nations and humanities development in thinking and actions.

 

The forms seem to take on a materialistic meaning to their relativity to the devotees. In addition, made strict to its followers while the assertion, made is that, they are spiritual and not physical truths to be acquainted with. Hence, more often than not, fascism, wars, persecution and all that is horrible about a religion, develops, manifest and holds back the progression in an individual, a nation and humanity.

 

The takings on benefits from establishing those forms are with the religious leaders whose reach now improves by their control and power over those operations. Opposing or hindering the spread of their new ideas and new social or political developments. They acquire worldly powers and become less stimulated along with a reduced amount of spirituality with their successes.

 

Religions eventually develop into fragmented, disjointed and finely cheapened by the miscalculated accepted abused, when put to the service of collective and supporting interests. Nevertheless, there is enough found in their teachings to give credit to, in hope to those who need rituals, ceremonies and customs to find their morals and their god or gods of salvation.

 

The universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought and its laws of thought are not a part of any god or gods. It became that way thru humanities fears, superstitions and ignorance. All adding to this misunderstanding is nature’s existence and our experience with in it.

 

In addition, the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought is not part of nature it became part of nature and its god or gods. In the course of humanities, divided consciousness of thoughts directed as to what represents the truth behind the universal reality principle of consciousness and it laws of thought.

 

God, gods, and their images are the conceptions and manifestation of the collective consciousness within a group of worshipers and represented thru rituals, ceremonies and customs. In which to guide the mass of their followers towards providence and is the answer to all their questions.

 

Moreover, that representation is their only salvation within this sea of humanity as an individual or a nation. To accept those representations offered, by those that have defined these gods or god, and their images, rituals, ceremonies and customs. As the supreme ruler of their destiny and must be accepted as such.

 

Therefore, the only salvation to the individual, a nation and humanity, is thru the acceptance of a conception of what is in actuality, not the factors behind our universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought.

 

The downfall of humanity is the rise, in holy seekers, of dying religions seeking, other like-minded followers. Humanity will live to fulfill its purpose and plan, when all religions around the world die off. That is the true salvation. Through the development and awareness of our intelligence, and the application of our triads consciousness, of our free will, the freedom of choice, religious motivations, can and will dissolve into their, own death and pass before us with no future in our insight.

 

The only reprehension of this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, is not a god or gods. It is the triad of consciousness within an individual. This triad will, when aimed at, by an individual’s inner sight towards their truth of existence. Dissolve those false beliefs in those personal deities, rituals, ceremonies and customs of acceptance for their new experience.

 

Demons come with religions, as long as you have a religions, you will have demons, believe in them, they believe in you, become part of them, they become part of you, deny them and they deny you. To do nothing else would never rid you or them, from their action pre-told, remember whatever you believe, is what you will become or are not become. That choice is always yours; so remember that being pulled into another’s personal hell, more often than not, becomes yours, as well.

 

The universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, hold to no religion, race, sex, dogma nor other. It represents no god or gods neither of form nor of image. Nor does it contain any of those for its presence, other than the pure energy within the universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, as its representation. It is contained within the minds of every human being and is accessible thru the inner light that leads to ones knowledge of it.

 

This universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought needs not a religion of any kind for its existence. Unfortunately, it seems to be that way. It is not yet the sum of all thoughts, as to its purpose and plans; it is only fragmented, distorted and obscured parts of the collective thoughts of all in humanity.

 

The more individuals in humanity think and react within their triad of consciousness. Then will humankind start seeing their true nature within their nature; remember that separation is in religion and not within our triad of consciousness. The universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought is the only god/s needed.

 


Copyrights Reserved
@JRB

Religions founded upon what



© 2011 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i may have taken the following out of context but these lines are core shattering...if life was truly that simple in the formula we would all be guaranteed wouldn't we...however; what it all boils down to is sincerity and intention - that is our boomerang of attraction....do we follow out of fear or out of love...or out needs for power...or out of needs for recognition...

humanity has confirmed that there is something divine about our thought processes, whether it is real or imagined. there is a "God" like essence to our connection...

"Demons come with religions, as long as you have a religions, you will have demons, believe in them, they believe in you, become part of them, they become part of you, deny them and they deny you. To do nothing else would never rid you or them, from their action pre-told, remember whatever you believe, is what you will become or are not become. That choice is always yours; so remember that being pulled into another’s personal hell, more often than not, becomes yours, as well."




Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 29, 2011


Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB