False gods/Real fears

False gods/Real fears

A Chapter by JRB
"

The downfall of humanity is the rise, in holy seekers, of dying religions seeking, other like-minded followers.

"

 

 

I see threatening vapors embellishing the heavens, surrounding the approaching gods. The rays from their brilliance souls, seems to, at irregular intervals, hit the highest point through this haze, much like beams of sunlight penetrating through the darkness.

 

Often burning the eyes of all those earthly principles, which gaze upon the heavens, in anticipation to the coming storm of moral confusion? Believing they hear the voice of the one, that is no longer in this time. The babbling noise heard is coming back, as their own aftershock throughout the grotto of their mentality.

 

Thus proclaiming a worship that is a misleading notion, of this calm before the approaching tempest, this seems to be deceiving their perception. As this unbalanced atmosphere gathers, it starts to generate the chaotic uproar of their inner emotions. These lightning bolts of false insights will seem to explode radiantly in their minds, striking their heart at the core of this uncertainty.

 

To them in waiting, it is a sadistic thought of suffering, not to be enlightened in the warmth of this new storm. The brightness from its rays thought to embrace their very life form. As it burns harmoniously and personally, they believe it fuses with and through their essence of being. Moreover, they believe, now more than ever, hotter than the suns flash that scorches their soul’s reality.

 

There seems to be is a damp stench of decay leaching from their ancestry, permeating the air we breathe all around us. At times, I feel as though I may throw up with each breath that I take around them. This revengeful thriving in their coffers cannot be my heart. For I have felt it slowly decaying away the truthfulness of this world for as long as I can commit to memory.

 

Their unwelcoming and lifeless thoughts have grown conspicuously, consuming all beneath them in their lies and deceptions. The attraction of their interruption of the forth-coming storm touches a hazy memory held within. It thunders of a love, of a vague impression, with throbbing hailstones of doubt and driving tears of fear. These aggressive flames of their inner wisdom are false bolts of enlightenment, brutally splitting us forever apart, leaving many to find peace in the willing arms of acceptance and others into the fear of opposition.

 

 

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB
False gods/Real fears



© 2011 JRB


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing write!...This is an intense piece, showcasing the decay of truth. WOW!

"There seems to be is a damp stench of decay leaching from their ancestry, permeating the air we breathe all around us. At times, I feel as though I may throw up with each breath that I take around them. This revengeful thriving in their coffers cannot be my heart. For I have felt it slowly decaying away the truthfulness of this world for as long as I can commit to memory."

Posted 11 Years Ago


you touch on the vulnerability a leader takes into his hands to weaken the flock even more....the desperation and the expiration catered with intensity confirming their surrender...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 4, 2011


Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing
12/21/12 12/21/12

A Poem by JRB