chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by Jessica

Chapter 2

By six o’clock, Axis came back from work, he was surprised that his room door was open and the time machine had vanished! He knew that Fontanne and Masie must be in it because he can’t find them anywhere!

Although Axis is being cool to Fontanne and Masie, he still loves them. He started to build another time machine to travel to rescue them. But, when he wants to find the draft of the time machine, he couldn’t find it!! Just then, he remembered that Fontanne had thrown his draft away with the pile of recycle paper. He is so nervous that he had forgotten that he can make a new one! So, he started to build another time machine.

Meantime, Fontanne and Masie are very scared. Because when they pressed the “start” button, everything went black. Absolutely black. Then, a flash of light went on and at the monitor’s place, was a year controller. Fontanne changed the year into when she was five. All of a sudden, everything went black again. Masie said to Fontanne, shivering, “Fontanne, where are we going? I am scared. You know, it is way too dark her. Just right after she said “here”, a sparkling flash of light shone through the time machine. Then, it stopped. Everything was still---------- extremely still. Suddenly, Masie leaped of the machine and shouted with glee. “Hooray! Hooray! We have landed!!” Then, a loud thunder came grumbling and the two girls ran inside a house, they saw a girl blowing out a candle. Fontanne immediately recognized it was her. She said to Masie with wonder, “ Masie, this is a time machine, not a car!!” "We better go home now!” "Ok!” Masie replied. They went back on the time machine. Fontanne pressed the “start” button. Now, everything went black again. The year controller appeared again. Masie turned it into 2009. But, this time, the year controller went flashing and everything went black again. Fontanne whispered, “Oops! I ………I think that the time machine is out of order.” “What?” Masie screamed.



© 2010 Jessica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good!


Posted 13 Years Ago


A very good first chapter. Where did they end up? I will read on and find out. Best not to play with toys that can take you to unknown place.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on September 13, 2010


Author

Jessica
Jessica

Hong Kong



About
Jessica's the name. I am a fifteen year old young lady who originated from Hong Kong and studies abroad in the UK at the moment. I have a passion towards writing, but it seemed to be buried with the.. more..

Writing
T.K.L. T.K.L.

A Poem by Jessica