My son Eshaa! Missing you!

My son Eshaa! Missing you!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

I juat want to talk to you Eshan.

"
As you grew up, I dont know i would be there to tell, but if I am not beside you, then this story will tell about me. 
People out there are nice when we do so much to them, and still they extract that goodness and favors from us forever, but when their chance comes, they dont feel like doing, but they act as if they are nicer to you so that their benefit of getting the favor from you will not stop. 
I just loved him Eshaa, loved him sincerely so much, that he overtook me from your dad and you, felt as if he is too innocent and needs me so much. I adored him, though i was in wedlock, it was difficult for me to cheat your dad and also not stop loving him. I didnt know the way how to tackle the situation, so i divorced your dad, so that he is not being cheated by me, as I was in soul sleeping with him, he acted on me so much that he needed me so much, thought he is young feels bad if i am not going to love him back. I loved as if i am making love with GOD, i still now also love him and care for him. But he didnt do right for me, he didnt have a capacity to give shelter at his home for a mentally ill person who came all the way for him leaving beside everything and even you, i dont know why he did this to me, it is still not understandable whether he did intentionaally or doesnt needed me or he acted as if loves me not knowing Eshaa, even god is also not helping me to tell the truth. 
I dont know what is the purpose of my life, but my inner soul has a commitment, i did finish that but people now need some more which i dont want to give or sacrifice my life for no reason as i dont have that much power to make something happen, everyone is not even giving respect to me, hurting me, thats why i decided to leave you forever and go to God and watch you from there. I dont know whether this decision is right or wrong. EVen they attempted to kill me in the car accident, i dont know who has protected me, such powerful they are, i dont have anything with me, i gave everything what i have to god itself. 
Now they want me to stay in india far from you, just for their benefit but not for me and my life. They promised me that they will giv job, but i didnt get that even. They just needed my dead body dumped in india, so that they will recover there power it seems, thats what i am feeling so, they trapped since two years, and cheated me literally, as if another person and this man will marry me, and that guruji wants my super natural yogic things which i learnt he wants to acquire and use them for his sake, other than that i dont see any reason for him calling to his place to stay away from you. 
All these group is one and acting just to kill me now, as they got what they want. I also dont want to live alone and away from you. All humans are against to me, including my parents and sisters. 
I dont think this lord shiva loves me, he just needs his power thats all, he is the same person who entered into my life as if loving me and made me to take divorve, and now he wants me to stay in india or just die there. he doesnt care about me anymore. He got married and enjoying his life so much, and that lady his friend is constantly torturing me too though i treated her as sister or a friend. these people are cunning so much, that are being highlighted as if they are good and me bad and evoking my patience to prove me bad. 
I just need only one thing from you Ehsaa, just be bold, and do as much you can and leave it everything to Goddess mother, she is the only one protecting us from everything, believe her and pray to her. all other are very cunning and hurt us so much. So be careful, always mother blessings are with you and she will definitely do good to you. 
with love your mom, 


© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i am not going to read any of you all messages, as they are just lies, dont make fun of my life, i know what i am , but i dont want to see myslef a thrwon out eaten food in a banana life, where dogs are fighting for the left over food, like cunning comments, please dont get me into your topics, i feel offended as if being eaten by powerful dogs or hounds or wolfs a piece of meat.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2023
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

his memories


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing