Story of shiva & parvathy

Story of shiva & parvathy

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Eshan this is for you

"
Lord Shiva, part of life extension, there evolved halahal, which shiva took into his body till neck so that he stays alive but can bear inside, as it hurt whole world. It was too hot unbearable poison, then Ganga is the cool water which can make head less hot, all people  kept on shiva's jata, hair, but people are so stupid that they made wedding to shiva with her thinking he is lying with her, but shiva is not such a rogue to sleep with some like a lady ganga with whom he is living. Lord shiva treated parvathy only as his wife and gave his half the body not to get separated from her, though she has given ahuthi for his pride and insult by her own father. But shiva never get separated from parvathy, she is in his soul. But this stupid and idiot shiva thinks she is also my wife as people got married to him, he doesnt know anything and kept her in heart thinking she is actual solace. but not, his anger is due to death of parvathy in agnikund, where he cant bear even though that ganga sits on his head, given coldness to him. till now ganga thinks she is the best lady to him an d his family keeping in touch with their parents and sister. Actaulluy shiva doeasnt have parents and sister too, as it is clearly seen if they are they would have taken care of shiva and parvathy and their son too, But the real parvathy is already part of his family in the form of his brother in law sister, he too doesnt know that, he is the own sister of him who really cared for her from the trap of these four people(cheddy buds and her). 
bhagirath called ganga upon earth to reduce paap of the humans, but how come shiva lived without her. how come people didnt care for shiva,if she is the wife of shiva, did son separate mother and father, o stupid people, you dont whom to make wedding with whom, and you blame that god did all to you. 
stop putting sauthan to shiva there is no sauthan to shiva, he is the single person who loved and married paravathy only his love half of him. 
Even that trears in my heart dropped where it made me to still trust you yaerid jacob,i treat you as shiva the protector of this world, i declare it and no other soul know about it unless you and me and guruji. no third person in that circle, not even aukadha he has to touch me, which hurted you both when my other gurus accepted and wanted me to get wed with that tall white evil person. 
there is no third person/lady in shiva 's life. i trust you i dont think you love your current wife. dont be so dumb when you yourself doesnt know anything about you. thats why i say you are innocent but intrun you say me stupid, i created you as my man, thats what my mother said after i was crying now the last hour where she made me to realize that and tell you about it, stop thinking of ladies which you got fed up now. 
dont write stupid things which you cant handle even. 
this is my making my adhipurush for me the only man who lives in her soul inseperable, from the scare crows. hope every one understands. 
 



© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

shiva got used to hot poison even without ganga, thats where he doesnt needed, why this lady thinks, she is his love, stop stepping on other's place, you will remain nowhere, currently now how ganga is getitng dirt even with dead bodies, try to change, so that paap can be reduced and you remain pure.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
7 Reviews
Added on January 25, 2023
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

his memories


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing