Speech on 74 th Republic day !!

Speech on 74 th Republic day !!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

I just want to implement these and recommend him to do.

"


Honorable Mr Prime minister Narendra Modi Ji, I have below ideas to be implemented for a successful India with self-reliance in its own make and sell of Indian products and invoking the nationality in every individual.

 

  1. National scout service in every school/college mandatory for every student so that feeling of one ness and respect and responsibility towards the country develops, with a sense of discipline, which will help them over the run.
  2. Real time projects solving real time problems should be the qualification/mandatory for the attainment of degree in every bachelors/masters/High school graduation. Even school students should have exposure and training to projects right from kindergarten itself. So that they know the importance of it and how to work on it.
  3. Yoga as part of honing the self-discipline and concentration for the studies should be implemented/mandatory with different types of yoga’s.
  4. Campus selection should be made available mandatory for all the students in every graduate college, Arts/Science/Engineering/Medical/History, so that a student should feel confident that he will get job somewhere and he focuses on it right from when he joined the college
  5. Part time job should be offered mandatory in preference with reserved jobs for house wives, military, old retired persons.
  6. Cleanliness should be maintained mandatory by every individual with tickets/fines issued for misbehavior of throwing trash on roads/ public parks.
  7. Underground drainage should be developed mandatory as much as roadways.
  8. Villages should be self-reliant with all trades in place, agriculture given the highest priority, goods and services to be developed with all facilities, a village development is the back bone of country development.
  9. A vision with a plan for next 5 years should be worked on to save the people from suffering, without minimum facilities.
  10. Health/life insurances for every individual made available mandatory with the job selection itself.
  11. Crime rate should be reduced mandatory with latest technology tools and services.

 



© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2023
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

his memories


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing