A lesson for you eshan.

A lesson for you eshan.

A Chapter by JessyJacob

When younger, I used to fool myself thinking that I was the best but that falsehood kept me awake at night, tossing and turning, as I endured sleepless nights.
Every so often I would let my wife out of her cage on the promise that she pump up my ego, but deep down I knew she was just saying nice things to get the occasional breath of fresh air and for untold years I sank to the depths of deepest depression until that day, after she had made an angel food cake smothered in tons of pink whip cream icing (I know, men who like pink are wusses but I couldn't help myself) I finally accepted the fact that at the very best I am somewhat below, with occasional trips to, barely average.
Things have since worked out somewhat, where tears and feelings of inadequacy once haunted me, now I am consoled with fancy deserts and chocolate bars which I consume by the ton as I try to type out something that looks vaguely like passable poetry.
To further ease my scenario, we just purchased a new backhoe and widened all the house's doorways to allow my wife to carry me more easily about.
Life has settled into a pattern of not being the best, but at least, now accepting that unfortunate circumstance.
As Thoreau once said, "Life is what you make of it."
Oh! That wasn't Thoreau you say.
Oh well, what the hell.
Please enjoy the rest of your day
Not quite average Dave
so now he says unfortunate circumstance, its not love at all, he kept away from my responsibility thinking she is not right for me. how come loving someone and making her his wife say a circumstance. 

love is not a situation, prostition of making love for pleasure is situation, mohabbath or loving is out of soul, that god supports you in loving someone truely, when you sleep for pleasure you inside feel you are doing wrong because god doesnt accept that. 

accepting that situation, as unfortunate because he has not lost a relation not career, not happy life, he would say it is just a situation only. As he is out safely without losing anything. This is usually told by irresponsible creatures who just think of their selfishness. 

Remember Eshaa, you are not such a bad person to fool a woman and later say you are only bad i cant take you into my life or family. You should be responsbile where you should love and take her into life eventhough she maynot be perfect in case of simple thing, where she ignored his mistake, as she has come crossed so many hurdles just for you without knowing about his background, whether his family accepts or not. and whether they are so much caring or not even to guide him, see you are doing worng, you cant cheat her and leave her in the middle. 

Eshaa if he says and accepts as a unfortunate circumstance, then he has never loved me it was his mental relief to find some who is his lost love in me, he never wanted me actually, he just wanted a person to rest on, think of another. just te release his pain. i know he is just not even saying he has loved me sincerely, it was his deep deppresion for someone not for me. 

I dont need such person who loves someone how come he would love me, i think god made a right decision by keeping him away from me, and you. Your dad is safe for you and not for me eshaa as he too left me, he couldnt accpet me because i cheated him, until then he was loving me and was responsible even with my sickmnees, but this man knows about my sickness, i am a sick mentally sczzhiphrehnic, bipolar which doctor has diagnosed, still their family doesnt accpet me so, blaming i am a clever wolf and tried to get theit property and money. such a great understanding family they are. 

i loved him seriously thinking he loves me and never felt he is sick of another woman , then i woild have not stepped into his soul, i never would like to take someone place, i know myself, even your dad loves someone so much, i made him to realize my love for him later he started loving me so much, and this person entered as if he cares for my and my pain little pain, as if a savior he entered and left me in no where,i did everythign from scratch again, i came for you to see you, and now that group wants me to die for their benefit. 

see how people are, no wonder this end of the kali yuga, more than this there will not be any sin. understood, i wil not dare to hurt you or punish if you do the same thing like you him or your dad, i will never accept you as my son, so be careful in doing things and screwing up someone life. 


© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So you, someone the reader doesn't know, are musing on events you never define, in terms meaningful only you.

Again...what's in it for the reader? When you say, "Things have since worked out somewhat," Since/ Since what? "Somewhat?" We don't know what it was either before or after the somewhat took place. And "worked out?" From what? To what? No way to know. You're not inviting the reader in and making them want to know. And without that...

You did ask.

Posted 1 Year Ago


JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

I like your comment, i dont want to edit the statement, i can tell you what is that sentence mean, t.. read more
JayG

1 Year Ago

• i can tell you what is that sentence mean, things means we could touch in soul each other, not .. read more
JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

Ok jay, I am learning, in school I hardly learnt any writing skills and I just started writing when .. read more
you are hurting me yaerid so much, i cant keep you away, i dont need you, go away.

Posted 1 Year Ago


i just clearly copied ecatly what you said so that my son wont feel i am making up something.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 25, 2023
Last Updated on February 16, 2023

his memories


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing