Maggie

Maggie

A Chapter by Karina
"

Maggie Part 2

"
"Hey, Oli, you know how to get back, right?" I asked Courtney.
"Yeah of course," she said, looking back at the path we had come from.
We walked a little longer until they came across a dry pile of branches. I picked leaves off of some nearby trees, while Courtney gathered up the wood. When she lifted it off of the ground, however, she came across a cellar door.
"Okay, what in the hell is this?" Courtney asked.
"Wow, I have no idea," I said as I spotted the small wooden door in the earth.
"It looks like someones been here recently," Courtney said to me.
"No, you're just being paranoid. Let's just leave it alone," I said and started walking back, leaves in hand.
Courtney followed me back to where everyone else was. I spotted Olivia's mom resting with some kind of plant on her wound from the plane.
"Hey, you got some supplies?" Olivia said, spotting me.
"No, we just brought back trees for no reason," Courtney said.
"Well then."
"Just kidding, love you girl!" Courtney said when Olivia frowned.
We threw the leaves and branches into a pile, but left two smaller sticks out of the pile to start the fire when we saw a plane or helicopter.
"Okay, now we need to find some source of food," Olivia's dad said.
"Maybe there are some berries or fruit trees around here in the woods?" I suggested.
"Olivia and I could go look," her mom spoke up from the ground.
"Well, you're the scientist, with the moss on her head or whatever, so okay," Olivia said and helped her mom up from the sand.


© 2012 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on November 2, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012


Author

Karina
Karina

Nowhere YOU need to know!



About
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” "If you live a 100 days, I .. more..

Writing