Courtney

Courtney

A Chapter by Karina
"

From Courtney's point of view.

"

I saw Maggie's big blue eyes grow wider and wider by the second. Of course, we were already underwater by now, and we were sinking by the second.

"We have to get out of here and swim to the surface," I told her calmly.

Everything around us was making noises. Flashing, beeping noises, screams and shouts, babies and kids crying, and even some adults weeping silently. Everyone was pushing everyone towards the exits on the windows and towards the dead pilot.

"But look at Olivia! I think she's dead!" Maggie said. Now was not the time for jokes. "I'm serious, look at her!"

And I did, and sure enough, she looked like she was sleeping, but her chest was moving very very slowly. "We have to wake her!" I said. I shook her as hard as I could. "WAKE UP!" I screamed, but I was drowned out by the sounds of the other people's wailing.

"This always did the trick at our sleepovers," Maggie said, and she brought out a medium sized strand of her long blond hair and tickled it under Olivia's nose.

Olivia sneezed and woke up from her "fainting" I guess we could say.

"Come on, Olivia, we have to go to the surface!" I looked out the window, and the light was getting dimmer and dimmer by the second. We were lucky it was light out.

And, thankfully, there was an emergency exit door on our window! We pushed it open, and sea came rushing in. More people started screaming. They had not wanted us to do that. "Too late," I called to everyone just before the water reached my mouth and nose.

I looked behind me to see Olivia, Maggie and her dad come put of the plane. I wondered where her mom was.

I tried to hold my breath and not let any bubbles out for as long as I could. i could definitely see the shape of the sun. I looked behind me again and saw the same people still swimming out of the plane, now through all different directions. I felt my hair stick up at an awkward angle. At first i thought I was losing breath so I turned back to look up. That's when I saw the great white shark.



© 2012 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

gotta keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
AHHH. first two chapters are really good!! Finish!!


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 23, 2012
Last Updated on May 23, 2012


Author

Karina
Karina

Nowhere YOU need to know!



About
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” "If you live a 100 days, I .. more..

Writing