Maggie

Maggie

A Chapter by Karina
"

From Maggie's point of view.

"

"AHHHHHH!" I tried to scream at Courtney, but all that came out was my breath. and now I couldn't get it back.

There was a shark.

I saw her look up at it, but she didn't let all her breath out. Smart-alack.

All of a sudden, the shark swam beneath her, and surprisingly, instead of eating her alive, nosed her stomach. It was so forceful that Courtney flew up. And up. And up. Until she reached the surface, which I could now clearly see. I looked behind me, and just before the plane exploded from the pressure against its metal wings, Olivia's mom swam out with blood coming out of her head.

Oh no.

I remember hearing on the Discovery channel that millions of sharks within a mile would come and attack if they smelled blood.

I saw another huge great white shark come at Olivia's mom. The shark that had just saved Courtney's life was now hurtling towards Olivia's mom. And what seemed like a thousand other sharks were coming at me and the others. I tried to swim to the surface, but one had caught onto my long blond hair. I was so getting in cut if I live through this.

He ripped me back and forth, although my hair still stayed strong on my pounding head. I turned around and punched him in the nose, also cutting my hand with his razor sharp teeth in the process.

I turned back to see where I was and realized that I was surfaced. With air. Alone.

But that's when I saw Courtney come up to the surface, nosed again by another shark. She was probably going to have a huge bruise on her stomach.

Finally, Olivia and her parents emerged from the now red water. And there, almost a mile away, was the island.



© 2012 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Gah, this one is good too!! Please finish the book soon :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Added on May 23, 2012
Last Updated on May 23, 2012


Author

Karina
Karina

Nowhere YOU need to know!



About
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” "If you live a 100 days, I .. more..

Writing