Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by kaylahardy120

My cheeks were burning after Louis told me what his tattoo stood for. He chuckled and looked at me; his eyes seemed to sparkle.


“What? All my tattoos have stories, and you’re part of my story now,” he smiled and I nodded, quickly breaking eye contact with him. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. Louis put his hands behind his head and let out a sigh.


“What’s got you all flustered?” he spoke and I glanced at him, seeing him smirk. He wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes, sitting up.


“You’re hilarious,” I exclaimed dramatically and as I went to stand up, Louis grasped my wrist and pulled me back to the bed, falling on top of him. He held me against him with one arm before he brushed the hair falling in front of my face behind my ear and he cupped my face in his hand.


“What are you doing?” I whispered, wanting to stay in his arms, but my head knew it was a HUGE mistake. He brushed his fingers against my cheekbones and my eyelids fluttered. He continued staring at me, and I bit my lip, crawling out of his arms. I took a deep breath, holding my burning cheeks as I quickly scurried into the bathroom. I hung over the sink, dizzy and warm all over. I looked at myself in the mirror; my cheeks were incredibly red. I sighed, splashing water on my face and trying to regain my composure. Why was I letting this happen?! Louis was a f*****g demon and I was crushing on him? I mean, he wasn’t really even a human was he? I don’t know.


“Hey, you good?” Louis asked from outside the door.


“Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute,” I replied, sitting on the toilet and looking at my feet. There was no getting rid of Louis any time soon, so I was going to have to get over my high school crush fast. I opened the door and ran right into Louis. He pressed his hands into my back and I forced myself not to look into his eyes.


“You like bad boys now?” he asked, his warm breath against my ear. I closed my eyes and pushed out of his arms once more.


“This isn’t happening,” I spat, my cheeks burning once again. I stormed out to the kitchen, filling a glass with water and filling it completely with ice. Louis walked out, hands in his pockets, smirking at me.


“You were more tolerable when I first met you,” I grumbled, messing with my hair to keep myself distracted.


“You mean before you started having feelings for me?” he blurted and I choked on my water. I started coughing and he moved over to me to make sure I was okay. I held my hand out to keep him away from me as I cleared up my throat.


“I did not EVER say that,” I clarified and he chuckled, trying to put his hands on my hips, but I continued backing up from him. I finally ran into the fridge and I shook my head, holding my hands out.


“Noelle,” he purred and I opened my eyes, him looking at me and his hands at his sides. I was panting and he looked concerned.


“I was just messing with you,” he whispered, holding his hands up and backing away.


“Sorry,” I mumbled pathetically and he shook his head and waved it off.


“But, in all honesty, your body is definitely saying that you like me,” he winked and headed out to the porch. I hastily washed my cup and paced around the kitchen. Was Louis messing with me or was it obvious? I pulled my cheeks down and groaned loudly. Louis came back inside, bringing the smoke smell with him and raised his eyebrows at me. He laughed, pulling his sweatshirt off. He was left in a grey v-neck and I quickly tore my eyes away from him.


“You could kiss me, you know. Just to see to clarify your feelings,” Louis smirked, strolling over to me and I shook my head fiercely.


“No, no,” I sputtered, his hands wrapping around my wrists and pinning them to the fridge. I just wanted all the sexual tension to be gone. This day had been nothing but sexual innuendos and me trying to escape them, but I was trapped now. He was staring into my eyes and he was pressing his body against mine. I swallowed hard as the heat from his body radiated off of him as he slowly started to bend down.


“The dark side isn’t all bad,” he whispered, his lips brushing against my cheek and I licked my lips and tried to keep composure.


“Louis,” I spoke, my voice cracking as I weakly attempted to fight him off; but it was no use. His eyes met mine once more and they were filled entirely with lust. What about Jessie? He had just fucked that girl only a few hours ago! Was I really thinking of myself that poorly? I didn’t have time to think about it anymore as Louis’s lips pressed against mine. Unlike my first kiss, Louis’s kiss was aggressive, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I fought the kiss for about a second before I was mush in the palm of his hands. His hands released my wrists and grasped my hips tightly. His fingers were gripping my shirt as my arms slid down the front of the fridge. Louis pulled away with a deep sigh as I panted for air. He pushed himself off the fridge and didn’t say another word to me as he rubbed the back of his neck and plopped down on the couch. That was it? He wasn’t going to say anything? He was just pretending it hadn’t even happened? I stood, glued to the fridge with my body and lips tingling on fire. I licked my lips, touching them gently with my fingers before I decided I needed to go out and take my mind off of this insane day.


“I’m going out,” I cleared my throat, throwing my coat on. Louis didn’t blink an eye, just lifted his hand and waved as he flipped through the channels on the TV. I was slightly annoyed that he just kissed me like that and now didn’t give two s***s about me, but I guess that’s what you get when you’ve got a crush on a demon. I saw him click something on his bracelet and mine blinked red three times until it turned a solid orange.


“That way you won’t get sick,” Louis answered, sensing my snooping. I quickly opened the door and left the apartment as quickly as I possibly could.


© 2017 kaylahardy120


Author's Note

kaylahardy120
SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. I AM THE WORST. ALSO: This could be a temporary chapter if people aren't digging the Noelle and Louis romance, but I've already written chapter 11 too which is still kind of romance filled. IDK, I definitely ship them, but I want my readers to be happy and if if feels like it doesn't belong, let me know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This chapter definitely shows a cannon Noelle and Louis but also Noelle's conflicting thoughts towards him. It's like an awkward dance between them. And honestly, this story is really great and however you feel it needs to be written is the best way to go in the long run. As usual I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter!! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

This chapter definitely shows a cannon Noelle and Louis but also Noelle's conflicting thoughts towards him. It's like an awkward dance between them. And honestly, this story is really great and however you feel it needs to be written is the best way to go in the long run. As usual I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter!! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 16, 2017
Last Updated on February 16, 2017
Tags: angels, demons, guardians, school, fantasy, sci-fi


Author

kaylahardy120
kaylahardy120

MI



About
I've been writing since I was about 5 and loved it ever since. I write fantasy, romance, horror, and fan fiction. I'm basically a college student just struggling through life and writing in my spa.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by kaylahardy120


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by kaylahardy120