intro

intro

A Chapter by kenwillp
"

believing in faith

"

CONFIDENT CONJECTURE �" AN INTRODUCTION

God Eternal, Immutable, Almighty, in purity of Holiness, of Divine Life and Spirit, Who by Divine Word did speak Wisdom Divine �" “I Am.” He is with us: Emmanuel is our God: Grace has come from God; the true light has come; shining life, truth, love and hope of salvation with all who would live, see, hear, heed, know, feel, long, hunger, taste and be filled. In His coming, in that same instance, was the reason and basis of our coming, also were we to be rendered and established as entities, beings of truth and of life: divine proposal and created purpose, human and mortal, spiritual and eternal. We were formed. We were fallible. Yet redeemable. At the first wholly formed innocent but accountable�"even imputable and liable to truth as we came forth, and that because God who formed us is true, of Himself He is Truth. According to God, the truth is that the blessedness of freewill itself must reflect truth, willingly, or, however, as the Omniscience One has set according to His infinite Wisdom, freewill must at the least faithfully above and over doubt, search out and laid hold of the truth revealed by the God of Truth: for that Truth is in accordance to the pure Love of God. Who does not want to be loved? Will I not come at the call of love? To be loved?

In the very exact and exceedingly blessed moment that Truth came from Love to name us and form us, so God gave us our justified beginning. From the first to the last, we are all without excuse; having our will free and absolutely pure from acts or stains of sin at the first, or now presently of our free will having them washed away in the acceptance of Grace. We were then and still can be today of that very first beauty, goodness, and holy intricacy ascribed to us by God: crystal clear and clean, luminance bright and brilliant, fabric delicate and white, fantastic and awe striking; thus shimmering and glimmering in the rays of Truth and Love from “On High,” reflections of the light of the “Son,” glistening within each old, new, or freshly fallen snowflakes. We thank God that He came again after a time, a time of lost innocence, a time of guilt and shame, a time of self-imposed separation, after a time of purgation. So again He came at the perfect time: at the time of our rebellion and the time of our redemption; at the time of our judgment and at the time of our justification, for our transgression in sin and for our atonement from sin, respectively.

In a human sense how unfathomable is all these things of God, and the things He has done: Divinity and the mighty works of His hand; rather more clearly is how seemingly impossible is faith, even to humbly anchor faith in respect of hope. Nevertheless, when human sense is coupled to acknowledgement and acceptance of Divinity, to receive Divine Truth and Divine Surety; that is, when human sense is allowed to be guided by belief and faith in God in Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Holy Faith, thus will we receive that which is given without exception: the unmerited favor of Grace, and through it by the pure light of Love and Truth our eyes, ears, heart, mind, strength and soul now do see, hear, feel, know, and speak of how affectionate, how awesome, how unsearchable, indeed how magnanimous must be that Divine Wisdom and Love, Grace and Truth of God’s Word. (And if thy eye offend thee pluck it out, if thy ear offend thee tear it off, if thy heart offend thee rip it out, if thy mind offend thee cast it aside, if thy strength and soul should fail thee let them depart from thee, for it is better to enter the kingdom of heaven dismembered and emptied, rather than to be cast into the fire that is never quenched.) Painstakingly or joyously, however suffered or celebrated, by an inkling of faith we are kept whole, even rendered pure in love, innocent as lambs, and as purely white as that first snowfall which fell upon the earth�"that was still, untrammeled, undisturbed, unspoiled, and stainless. How in the first instance of our place and being, unconditional and uncompromising was the Divine Word of Wisdom spoken and the Divine Love shared that it should reside in that thing [us] of an ignoble substance.

However, that is, absolutely, notwithstanding deliberately, Grace has far exceeded and accomplished so magnificently, marvelously, and gloriously God’s Promise. The Word is in the very same instance our gift of life, truth and redemption: it was and is the coming of the “Divine;” it was and is the coming of the Holy Spirit, it was and is the incarnation of Godliness. The riches, wisdom, and power of Holy Faith having prepaid, preplanned, and been timely manifested in a body of spirit and flesh majestic and wealthy, the holy counselor and council, the “Son of God” and “son of man,” hence all-powerful and all-merciful: Jesus. He is the “Deliverer” of God’s Word of agreement and Spirit of settlement, He is the “Herald” of unity with peace from God. Jesus is the answer to the man’s self-deception and doubt with peace; to that man Jesus” response is silence in answer to his deliberately, ambiguously and rhetorically proffered question: “What is truth?” Jesus is God’s answer to the seekers of signs and wisdom: “Who is Jesus?” “Show us a sign? “Where are you from?” “Who sent you?” “What is Truth?” It is the law-fulfilling, legal and “above board” (that all might see) adoption into God’s Truth, verily the Light and the Life come that there should be a beginning of created life and created things. Therefore the “justified” claim (that all should know) of shared bequeathed rights of inheritance by children in the will and testament of their Father. Thus along with the “Begotten” Son, we too are impeachable joint heirs included in God’s “spoken and living” Will, that is, His Word and Spirit of Grace, to wit, salvation and eternal rest now and forevermore, amen.

A divine kinship even in mortality, a relationship of immortality with our Creator, this is part and parcel of the exceedingly precious gift of truth and of the “promise;” this shall we too have gained through the Holy propitiation and profit which to us was and now is Divine Faith spent; Holy Faith tendered on our behalf, tender not earned but it is a gift which we have willingly and humbly accepted; it is willed, it is inheritance; it is imputed; it is His righteousness not our own, but it is now covering, indwelling, regenerating, and thus assimilating us first without and then within. “You cannot have the righteousness within until you have accepted the righteousness without,” Horatius Bonar, in his book: How Shall I go to God. In the light of the blessedness of Divine Faith, when our human life of faith proffered be duly counted, it need only to be found trusting, abiding, hoping, and resting in the Holy Revelation of the Gospel of Peace. Therefore is our pitiable life of mortality and our inestimable fragment of human faith in Him found to be of worth, of note, of place, and of surety pleasing to God our Father; in Whom, by Whom, and for Whom have we been given access to the blessedness of redemption, salvation, and rest, in accordance with Holy, Heavenly, Supremely, Court appointed adoption as family members and the heirs of Eternal Life and a Holy and Heavenly Kingdom.



© 2014 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014


Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp