He snaps

He snaps

A Chapter by Kayla Wilson
"

Abuse, possible triggers. Rae's father snaps.

"
It finally happened. I'm 13 and a half now and it's taking him this long, but today he did it. It's been a year-and-a-half since mom died, and he finally snapped.

He came home a little early from the bar and I'm in the middle of cooking dinner. He stumbles through the front door and I had Chyler the phone to tell her to call Kahlan's Mom. She dashes out as fast as her tiny legs can carry her before he can reach her. He must count catching her as a lost cause because he comes towards me in the kitchen.

“If it wasn't for your stupid f****n’ concert!”

Even a year and a half later, he still blames me for her death.

“Your dumb b***h a*s had to be in band and now you constantly tear this family apart by running off with your gal pal doing god knows what taking my daughter with you!”

I'm definitely worried now cause he keeps coming closer and closer to me.

“You run off, kidnapping my child. You have no right to do that!”

I back myself against the stove. I can still feel its heat find me even though I turned it off. He still keeps advancing and at some point he's grab my arms and started shaking me around as he yells.

“She's my daughter d****t! That's my little girl and all you do is take her away from me! She's all I have left!”

After he says that, he lands a punch to my face. My lip is bleeding in my eye will be black tomorrow, but he keeps throwing punches. I hear a bone break in my left arm is Mrs. Williams bust into the house. She pulls him off me and get him on the floor. Kahlan comes rushing in finding me and seeing if I can still walk out of the house.

Miss Williams goes to get my sister as my girlfriend walks me out the front door. She helps me get into the car and has see her mom bringing my sister. Dad's off the floor now in near the door yelling but no one's listening to him anymore. Mrs. Williams put Skyler in the back seat and we drive off. My father means nothing to me anymore. I'll be going to college in a few months and I need to keep my sister safe. As we drive away from him and what used to be my home all I know is I'm going to protect my mom's little girl and make her proud like I promised.


© 2018 Kayla Wilson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

if yo wan to triger me there has to be a G NOTE

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 25, 2018
Last Updated on April 25, 2018
Tags: physical harm, violence, Abuse


Author

Kayla Wilson
Kayla Wilson

Powder Springs, GA



About
I'm a non binary asexual bean. I've had alot of bad thing happen in my life. Writing is how I vent. Any criticism (in its kind form) will be appreciated. more..

Writing
Dog park Dog park

A Chapter by Kayla Wilson


Big sister?? Big sister??

A Chapter by Kayla Wilson