Chapter 1: the night before and preperations

Chapter 1: the night before and preperations

A Chapter by Alexis Markum

well i suppose i should tell you exactly what pushed me over the edge, right? it all started because i asked my parents to stop giving me everything i wanted, and when i did they said " no, that it was their job as parents to make sure that their child was happy." well when they said that i had made up my mind that i was going to run away. I decided that i had enough, that i wanted to take care of myself and not have to depend on other people.
After i had ate dinner and took my shower i went in my room and waited until my parents and siblings had gone to bed. When they were finally asleep i got on my laptop and booked the first flight as far away from my parents as i could think of. A nice place somewhere where i could live and thrive. i was to leave at 3 in the morning for France. around 1 o'clock i went down stairs and made sure that everyone was still asleep, all i had with me was my bag with my clothes and personal things in it. i walked a couple blocks from my house then called a cab from the pay phone on the corner.
when the cab finally arrived i got in and paid the cab driver.  i was in the car for about 30 minutes i had ditched my cell phone before i called the cab that way no one could track me. when we got to the airport it was almost 2:30 in the morning, only 30 more minutes till my flight left, and i couldn't wait. 


© 2013 Alexis Markum


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A short chapter, but certainly interesting! I can't wait to read more! KEEP ME UPDATED (KMU) ?!?!?!?!?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 8, 2013
Last Updated on May 8, 2013


Author

Alexis Markum
Alexis Markum

Woodbury, TN



About
hi i'm alexis and i love to write anything that comes to mind. more..

Writing