Chapter 4: The Call and The Date

Chapter 4: The Call and The Date

A Chapter by Alexis Markum

    finally after talking to Marianna about it and telling her how amazingly sweet he was, I decided to call him and except his offer to dinner. I picked up the phone and dialed the number on the paper. the phone rang for a long time and just when I had almost given up he heard that sweet almost seductive voice come across the phone "Hello?" 

    "Hello Christian, its ella from the club the other night you asked to have dinner with me and I said yes. you do remember me right?"I said it kind of curious.

    "Why of course I remember you. how could I not remember you, you were the most beautiful women in the entire club. with your long red hair and emerald green eyes. so have you decided on a day for our dinner?" he said it so casually like it was nothing.

    I said what I was thinking this time it seems to get me farther than when I sit there and think about what I'm going to say. " yes I have and whenever is fine with you is fine with me"

    eventually we both decided that we would meet up at the little coffee shop by the club I work at. the time we decided on was 7:30 Monday night, which gives me two days to figure out what I'm going to wear, how to do my make-up, etc.. the next day I went out shopping because I didn't have anything but jeans and old T-shirts, I went to find me something nice a nice dress of some sort preferably  the color black. the dress I bought was black and almost skin tight it was satin with a little red ribbon around the waist for a little flash but not to much.



© 2013 Alexis Markum


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on May 25, 2013
Last Updated on May 25, 2013


Author

Alexis Markum
Alexis Markum

Woodbury, TN



About
hi i'm alexis and i love to write anything that comes to mind. more..

Writing