Chapeter 2: Before boarding, while on, and After departing

Chapeter 2: Before boarding, while on, and After departing

A Chapter by Alexis Markum

Finally it was 3:00 even though it had only been 30 minutes it had seemed like hours. When they finally called for everyone on my flight to board the plane i was both excited and nervous i was starting my journey across the world.i didn't know what i was going to do once i arrived there.While on the plane found out that the girl's name i was seated by, it was Marianna. she was a struggling musician from New York. She wanted something bigger than just the New York streets and clubs, and where else better to it than halfway around the world in france. she wanted to share her lyrics with people who really cared about the music . that is all she has ever dreamed of doing is sharing her music with people appreciated the beauty of all types of music.
Sixteen hours on a plane is a very long time when the only thing you can do is talk to the person sitting next to you, so when the plane finally touched down in france i was relieved. when everyone departed the plane me and Marianna stayed together. honestly neither of us had planned anything out. All together as far as money went we had about 80 dollars. We went to the closest inn we could find, thankfully the rooms were only 25 dollars a week. We went out looking for an apartment to rent. We found a nice size apartment that a women was renting for 70 dollars a month. The apartment had a nice view of the ocean and mountain sides, the inside was nice also it was 2 bedroom, 2 bath, living room, kitchen,and  dining room. the kitchen counters were made of marble, and so were the bathroom counters. this place was perfect.All they had to do now was find a job.


© 2013 Alexis Markum


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on May 23, 2013
Last Updated on May 23, 2013


Author

Alexis Markum
Alexis Markum

Woodbury, TN



About
hi i'm alexis and i love to write anything that comes to mind. more..

Writing