The Worst Morning Ever!

The Worst Morning Ever!

A Chapter by SpiceCookie
"

Morning again! And this time it's AnnoyingAlle's birthday.

"
          BEEP! What? Oh yeah, that's the oven timer ringing I was dreaming about...BEEP! Now what? AHH! Oh, it's just the sun. And the alarm. Again. I should be used to this. Oh well. There's Alle, the servant girl I share a room with. She's always on the bunk under me. I have to get up now. Why do I always have to get up this early? Oh yeah. So that little girl named Jenna with the super rich parents won't get mad and lock me in the basement.
          "Alle, what is your point of brushing your hair five-hundred times every day?" I want to scream. She's no more a princess than I am! What is the point of getting up this early? We have to get up right after the birds do. We have to work from 6:00 am to 10:30 pm. We have to get up at 5:00am and we finally get to sleep at 11:00pm. Why does that girl Jenna have to be so picky about her breakfast? Her parents should really send her somewhere so she can learn a lesson about how lucky she is. Perhaps she should go to some poor country... no, she should try taking the place of one of us servants for a month or something. Maybe Alle? No, Alle already acts like a princess, and gets treated better than me. Plus, she's even more annoying then Jenna.
          "Hey, little Ella. I believe you're turning nine in about... two months. I'm turning sixteen today. Jenny offered me a break. You'll have to work extra hard. Isn't that great? " Alle said with a smug grin.
           "Yeah. Great." I muttered. Why did my parents have to have so many children that the youngest had to get sent away to work for someone and share a room with someone totally annoying? I don't know. Ask my non-loving parents or the room assigning person.



© 2016 SpiceCookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Great starting! It's sad but doesn't feel sad...like I really want to thank you for not making it too emotional! Am heading to the next...😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


very interesting...makes me curious to read more...well done...

Posted 8 Years Ago


SpiceCookie

8 Years Ago

Thank you! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on April 15, 2016


Author

SpiceCookie
SpiceCookie

About
Hi! My name is Felicity. I'm 13 years old and I love to read and write! I like to write poetry and fiction stories and books. I hope you enjoy my writing! Quotes: - "I fill my bucket with love. A.. more..

Writing
If I Die If I Die

A Poem by SpiceCookie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Poem by SpiceCookie