I Don't Want to Serve Breakfast

I Don't Want to Serve Breakfast

A Chapter by SpiceCookie
"

Breakfast is ready! And I have to serve it.

"
          I'm supposed to go to Jenna's room to make Davis feel welcome at exactly 10:30. Right after breakfast. Ressie and Julie are taking care of serving the muffins for everyone but Jenna, so I have to give Jenna her muffins. She wanted two chocolate muffins, and she wanted it in her special pink wrapper. Why is that girl so spoiled? I don't blame her, I blame her mother, Mrs. Dax. Mrs. Dax was the one that spoiled her.            
          Anyways, I have to go through the maze of rooms and hallways to get to her room. I carefully put two chocolate muffins wrapped with Jenna's signature pink wrapper to her. I've been serving this house ever since I was almost two and was sent here. I was at the nursery until I was five, which means I've spent four years wandering around here and I finally memorized every twist and turn of this maze house a few days ago. . Careful with the muffins... OWW!
           "Oh, I'm so sorry, Ella! I just came around that corner too fast! I'll get new muffins for you to take to Jenna. I'm so sorry!" Cassie said, helping me to my feet. I just noticed the muffins had fallen on the floor.
          "It's all right, I'll get them." I sighed. Back to the kitchen!
         


© 2016 SpiceCookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Oh, does it ends here?! I hope not!! Maybe next chapters are upcoming, right?!😊

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
1 Review
Added on June 19, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2016


Author

SpiceCookie
SpiceCookie

About
Hi! My name is Felicity. I'm 13 years old and I love to read and write! I like to write poetry and fiction stories and books. I hope you enjoy my writing! Quotes: - "I fill my bucket with love. A.. more..

Writing
If I Die If I Die

A Poem by SpiceCookie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Poem by SpiceCookie