Jenna? Sick?

Jenna? Sick?

A Chapter by SpiceCookie
"

Ressie is so much more nice than Alle!

"
          Why is everyone else so busy in the kitchen? I was cleaning out spider webs in the living room. Oh yeah, Alle's birthday. Wait, that can't be right! None of the servants get parties.
        "Why is everyone so busy, Ressie?" I asked the servant girl nearest to me. Ressie is ten and was taken in as a servant girl because she was an orphan. Her parents abandoned her as soon as they found out she was a girl. That was silly, if you ask me. What parent doesn't want their child because of she's a girl?
         "Haven't you heard? Jenna's sick. Her mother is so worried even though it's just a cold. She's even more picky today. Say, where's Alle? Cassie will go crazy if anyone's not here. You know Mrs. Dax always blames it on her." Cassie is the head of the servants. Mrs. Dax is Jenna's mother.
          "It's Alle's birthday. She told me Jenna gave her a break." I tell her. Ressie is much more nice than Alle.
          "Really? Mrs. Dax might reconsider that since Jenna's sick. Cassie gave us all jobs. Here's the bucket, why don't you get some water for Jenna? Get a little flavoured medicine powder from the swamp too. Thanks! It was my job but since you cleaned faster than you usually do and I'm only halfway done with breakfast." Ressie flashed me her sweet smile and went back to work. I smiled back. See? I told you Ressie was nice. Alle would command me to do the work for her and frown at me!


© 2016 SpiceCookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Hehe...the cool inner aggression!! Twas well expressed and smooth to understand...at least for me...😊...

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2015
Last Updated on April 15, 2016


Author

SpiceCookie
SpiceCookie

About
Hi! My name is Felicity. I'm 13 years old and I love to read and write! I like to write poetry and fiction stories and books. I hope you enjoy my writing! Quotes: - "I fill my bucket with love. A.. more..

Writing
If I Die If I Die

A Poem by SpiceCookie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Poem by SpiceCookie