Delivering and Then Muffins

Delivering and Then Muffins

A Chapter by SpiceCookie
"

End with making muffins!

"
          "I insist. I want to see Davis!" I hear Jenna pout from inside her bedroom. I knock on her door.
          "Who is it?" Mrs. Dax asks.
          "Ella the servant with the flavoured medicine drink for Jenna" I answer, wishing I didn't have to say the servant part. I know the drill. You say who you are and then come in and go out. I open the door and walk to the bed. I give Jenna the drink, curtsy to Mrs. Dax and Jenna, then head for the door.
          "Jennie dear, you need your rest. You can see him when you're all better." Mrs. Dax tells Jenna.
          "But it's just a cold!" Jenna whines as I close the door behind me.
          "All right, but he's coming into the room. You stay in bed, sweetie." I overhear Mrs. Dax give up.
          I go back to the kitchen. "Sierra, do you need help with the muffins?" I ask Sierra. She's the youngest servant that's not still learning how to work at the nursery even though she's only a month younger than me. She has flaming red hair that I've always liked but Sierra says she despises.
          "Sure." Sierra smiles a grateful smile at me as I join her. I get to work. I reach for the sugar container.


© 2016 SpiceCookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on June 18, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2016


Author

SpiceCookie
SpiceCookie

About
Hi! My name is Felicity. I'm 13 years old and I love to read and write! I like to write poetry and fiction stories and books. I hope you enjoy my writing! Quotes: - "I fill my bucket with love. A.. more..

Writing
If I Die If I Die

A Poem by SpiceCookie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Poem by SpiceCookie