Davis the "Prince" Comes

Davis the "Prince" Comes

A Chapter by SpiceCookie
"

Davis, also known as a "prince", which means he is rich, is here.

"
         Knock knock knock. The visitors always know we have a doorbell! Why knock? Oh well. I have to open the door if I heard it. OMG! It's a prince! Well, we don't actually have a prince, everyone just calls him that, like they call Jenna a princess. All it really means is that they're super duper rich.
          "Girl, go get some water! Can't you see I am tired from my long journey?" says the "prince", who's name is Davis. I was going to get the powder from the swamp, but I guess I have to go get a glass of water for "Prince" Davis. He visited Jenna about two years ago. I thought he would know we have a doorbell, but apparently he didn't. I quickly fill up a fancy glass with swans and lakes and stuff for design on it for him.
          "Ella, what are you doing?" Ressie asks me.
          "'Prince' Davis arrived. He asked for a drink."
          "I'll get the powder. You make Davis feel welcome." she tells me.
          "Thanks, Ressie." I smile at her and then dash off to find Davis. He's in the living room with an apologetic Mrs. Dax.

          "Sorry, Davis. Jenna is too sick to see you today." Mrs. Dax explains.
          Davis looks annoyed. "She was on vacation last time I visited." He says in a disappointed way.
          I set down his glass.
          "Perhaps you can stay until she feels better?" Mrs. Dax suggests.
          "Yes, of course!" Davis brightens as he takes his glass of water to a guest room.



© 2016 SpiceCookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Am getting more excited to read the next.....hailing to the next chapter!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
1 Review
Added on June 17, 2015
Last Updated on April 15, 2016


Author

SpiceCookie
SpiceCookie

About
Hi! My name is Felicity. I'm 13 years old and I love to read and write! I like to write poetry and fiction stories and books. I hope you enjoy my writing! Quotes: - "I fill my bucket with love. A.. more..

Writing
If I Die If I Die

A Poem by SpiceCookie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Poem by SpiceCookie