Come on, Alle!

Come on, Alle!

A Chapter by SpiceCookie
"

Come on Alle! We need you to stop making yourself look perfect and do a job!

"
         Here's the well! And now I'll just fill the bucket with water. There we go...Ahh! Oh, it's just a squirrel. What's a squirrel doing in a well? Never mind. Go away, squirrel. Now I'll just drop this off in the kitchen, and go tell Alle to see Cassie real quick.
         There we go! "Here's the water, Ressie." Now it's time to go tell Alle to stop admiring her reflection...
         "Girl! Go get me a flower now!" Mrs. Dax's visiting friend, Mrs. Jan barks at me. So much for going to tell Alle something. I have to quickly dash to the garden to get Mrs. Jan a pretty rose from the garden.
         I finally make it to Alle and her mirror. "Go see Cassie. Jenna is sick and we need as much help as we can get. Please, Alle!"
         "But it's my birthday!" Alle gasps, looking shocked.
         "When have we had celebrations for our birthday, Alle? We need you!"I try to explain.

            "Sixteen is a special age! Plus Jenna gave me permission! Now leave me alone!" Alle snaps at me and continues to make a hair clip. I sigh. That was before Jenna got sick!  I want to tell her. But I just leave the room.


© 2016 SpiceCookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Mmm...short and great...loving to read it...😇

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2015
Last Updated on April 15, 2016


Author

SpiceCookie
SpiceCookie

About
Hi! My name is Felicity. I'm 13 years old and I love to read and write! I like to write poetry and fiction stories and books. I hope you enjoy my writing! Quotes: - "I fill my bucket with love. A.. more..

Writing
If I Die If I Die

A Poem by SpiceCookie


Pathetic Pathetic

A Poem by SpiceCookie