CHAPTER 2-CAPSULE

CHAPTER 2-CAPSULE

A Chapter by Marc Marlon Villaflor
"

Where have all the boys gone-An action/Drama Book of Marc Marlon Villaflor

"


 

The group of ten boys lined up uniformly, all of them received the same combat training and specialized high technology tutelage. All boys have the same height and body weight.

 

The group composed of mixed races, some of them originated from Asia, America, Latin America, Middle East and Europe.

 

The Priest is the highest person in command and the most dangerous leader in this legion.

 

He pioneered this program GEN-AX, producing a group of tough young boys that experts in technology, survival and combatant skills that can crush enemies.

 

“Congratulations to all of you. I am proud that all of you already passed the technological test. I am sure your readiness is one hundred percent. I am confident, your combat training is excellent, top of this world; all of you will survive, I know we will be triumphant over our enemies,” the Priest continues talking.

 

Dr. Wills walks into the room and greet the teenagers.

“Hello Soldiers! I don’t need to introduce myself, because of all you break into my head already, as I am your professor in bio-engineering,” He smiled and continues talking while the Priest is standing right beside Dr. Wills.

“I am here to conduct a series of test to insure your physical capability works as we expected, I will rigidly test each of you to avoid system breached, I can't afford to compromise your safety.”

The group of teenagers listened zealously while Dr. Wills talking about the procedure.

“I will divide you into two groups, Joseph, Kamal, Ryo, John and Carlos this side.”

As instructed by Dr. Wills the boys fall in line.

“Yuri, Marcuz, Lau, Ahmed and Nikolaus this side.” He commanded the remaining boys also group separately.

“Alright! Now you are divided into two groups, just follow me and we all go to the B-521B AGEN Sector Laboratory," command by the Priest.

The teenagers’ has mixed reaction, though the boys are expecting for this moment.

The teenage soldiers are excited to see how the Sector Laboratory works; it is a puzzle for everyone how this laboratory exists without their knowledge.

The boys are ecstatic knowing they are heading into a secret place.

The Priest walks with Dr. Wills heading to his office.

The boys follows the leader and the soldiers behind them in progression holding a high powered armament.

The Priest opens his office after the security authentication; he pushes the button beside in his study room and the walls open revealing another side of the chamber.

A big lift accommodates the entire squad, heading fast to AGEN Sector Laboratory located in earth underground.

Upon reaching the AGEN Sector the boys was amazed for the advancement of this laboratory, it is more superior than what they expected.

Each of the boys lies on the transparent capsule; the computer start providing scientific data gathered from the host.

The capsule is a medical device connectivity; it is complete with medical laser equipment that can undergo any medical procedure less than five minutes.

Each of the soldiers was embedded by a GEN-AX Nano digital communication system and system security protocol. It is a module of Nano chips planted in the soldier’s body, the soldiers can inter-act with the control base in real-time manner.

The procedure is just another breakthrough to insure the physical and mental readiness of the young soldiers.

 

 



© 2013 Marc Marlon Villaflor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
because of all you 'break into my head already' ~ what do you mean, ano yan binasag niya yung ulo ni prof..lol kidding ~ i just think you need a little rephrase on that ~ :D

Laboratory located in earth underground. ~ maybe - earth's underground.

~ now i see it clearly, parang universal soldier ang dating ~ teenage version lang...galing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

Lol parang expression lang yun Pax, anyway hehe I will consider it. Thanks for reading ito din need .. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

lol ~ your most welcome
Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

:)



Reviews

"“I am here to conduct a series of test to insure your physical capability works as we expected, I will rigidly test each of you to avoid system breached,"--- breach

"..earth underground.." -----earth is not needed. When you say underground, that means beneath Earth's surface.

..."that can undergo any medical procedure less than five minutes."--- in less than five minutes.


Oh, di ba. Small things to fix. Sobra at kulang na letters lang.

Nice Chapter. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pax

10 Years Ago

yan pala ~ wala na yung earth ~ underground nlng ~ hehe galing ng teacher natin marc...:D
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

10 Years Ago

Hehe. Lol. Kagabi kayo ang teacher ko :)
Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

Oo nga eh salamat Dhaye :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
because of all you 'break into my head already' ~ what do you mean, ano yan binasag niya yung ulo ni prof..lol kidding ~ i just think you need a little rephrase on that ~ :D

Laboratory located in earth underground. ~ maybe - earth's underground.

~ now i see it clearly, parang universal soldier ang dating ~ teenage version lang...galing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

Lol parang expression lang yun Pax, anyway hehe I will consider it. Thanks for reading ito din need .. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

lol ~ your most welcome
Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

:)
Another great chapter. I like this book compared to the fashim one.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Junert

11 Years Ago

Lol yeah, but now that you are aware I'm not a dude, we can be bros.
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

lol :) yes cool :)
Junert

11 Years Ago

Yeah lol
Hi I am open for critics, I just want an honest review. I welcome bad or good review.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is also good. I know what you are saying and it's interesting thus far. I really don't know how you could improve :)

It's really good!! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks Ana :) that's what I want to figure out. But I am sure I can develop it soon thanks for the s.. read more
char

11 Years Ago

I love it! It's new and fresh. If you need advice, just let me know. I'll help in any way that I can.. read more
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks a lot :) I appreciate it big time :) I will message you when I reach the chapter 4 it's the a.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

436 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 20, 2013
Tags: Dark, Hate, Life, Sad, adventure, death, depression, fantasy, fiction, heart, horro, love, magic, mystery, pain, poem, poetry, romance, story, teen


Author

Marc Marlon Villaflor
Marc Marlon Villaflor

DIFC Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai City, United Arab Emirates



About
I am just writing for almost 2 months now and no background in the world of poetry. Hope you will always share your wisdom and correct my mistakes as I need it to solidify my dreams to write. Thank y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114