CHAPTER 4-The BLOOD GAME

CHAPTER 4-The BLOOD GAME

A Chapter by Marc Marlon Villaflor
"

Where have all the boys gone-An action/Drama Book of Marc Marlon Villaflor

"




© 2013 Marc Marlon Villaflor

“Eagle 101, do you hear me over,” a voice from the command center asking confirmation from the squad.

 “Ten four base affirmative, this is eagle 101,” Joseph replied to the communication. He confirmed to the mission control.

“Eagle 101; please confirm the bird’s status,”

“Affirmative, Oscar Mike, the birds are in correct position, Roger that,” Joseph declared that the squad moving into the right direction.

Joseph releases his parachute when he spotted the subject location though his advance digital telescope.

 “Soldiers, in two minutes we will arrive at subject location, be ready!” Joseph commands his squad.

“Ten four! Roger that “The rest of the soldiers confirmed to the squad leader.

All soldiers landed safely on the ground, the squad now preparing to strike near the subject location.

The subject is a Nuclear Plant located near the desert of Africa. The place is protected by a maximum security, guarded by soldiers.

“Hawk 101, prepare the assault team,” Joseph commanded Carlos, Marcus, Yuri and John. The four started moving to the subject location.

Carlos fully geared with his combat suit, holding an A3-CQC ASSAULT RIFLE.

Marcus at his back slowly moves with his Dual Wielding M16 Riffle. John is and Yuri both covering their partner fully geared and combat ready, grips an AUG Assault rifle.

“Eagle 101, give me the sitrep,” The Priest asking the squad about the situation report.

“Roger that, Birds ready to fly, assault team is ready, the squad moving to the target; we will break the cage in 3 minutes,”

“Affirmative, lock down and destroy,” The voice from the base commanded Joseph and his squad.

“Seagul 101, do you hear me? Over,” Joseph asked Ryo and Lau.

“Roger that, Eagle 101,” Ryo answered Joseph.

“Launch Target in delta 6, keypad 8 advice danger close,” Joseph is requesting  Ryo to blastoff an airstrike inbound to the subject; Estimate Time Allocated is 45 Seconds.

“Ten Four, Eagle 101,” Ryo confirmed Joseph and preparing the airstrike.

The Aircraft now positioned ready to strike and air assault to the target location. The ground force separately move to the location according to plan.

Nikolaus positioned himself at the top of the hilly part of the desert, overlooking the subject. He moved his DRD Paratus-18 the powerful simi automatic rifle to his side and positioned the long range rifle to the subject location.

"Come on baby we will rock this out," he whispered while looking at the scoop of the L115A3 Long Range Rifle.

“Eagle 101, danger close EAT is 5 Seconds left, confirm your position, over,” Ryo asked Joseph the location of the squad as he preparing the air strike launch in 5 seconds.

“Seagull 101, affirmative, birds in positioned, Roger that!” Joseph confirmed Ryo that the squad positioned strategically according to the assault plan.

“Joseph, Bro, if I can’t make it here, please bury me in our place,” Kamal asking Joseph for assurance.

“Come on, he smiled to his best friend, break some bone brother! They will kill me first, before they kill you,” Joseph boasts up Kamal.

Kamal is uneasy, but he is ready to spread the chaos.  He is lethally fully geared.  He grips on his DRD Parattus-18.

 




© 2013 Marc Marlon Villaflor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
i had read the reviews below and Trigorin ~ something about the dialogue ~ i could only say that you write in narration maybe his trying to say is that put some introspection in each dialog ~ narrative approach kasi yung sayo ~ like you should put the main character thoughts as well not all with narration ~ but then again it's your creative style ~ so just keep writing ~ i like it so far!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

Thanks Pax :) oo nga kanya kanya naman tayon style :) hinayaan ko na lang sila lol :) I'll just cons.. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

your most welcome kabayan ~
Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

:)



Reviews

Oh, no. Roger...Roger. I am lost somewhere. I am amazed of your familiarity with L115A3 Long Range Rifle, the DRD Parattus-18, etc.

Nice Chapter. Wa ko ma-say. Super macho :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

Thanks Dhaye :) nanood lang ako sa youtube. lol
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
i had read the reviews below and Trigorin ~ something about the dialogue ~ i could only say that you write in narration maybe his trying to say is that put some introspection in each dialog ~ narrative approach kasi yung sayo ~ like you should put the main character thoughts as well not all with narration ~ but then again it's your creative style ~ so just keep writing ~ i like it so far!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

Thanks Pax :) oo nga kanya kanya naman tayon style :) hinayaan ko na lang sila lol :) I'll just cons.. read more
Pax

10 Years Ago

your most welcome kabayan ~
Marc Marlon Villaflor

10 Years Ago

:)
Check your spelling and grammar. You're in a position to do some really gritty realistic fiction, but the stilted quality of your dialogue, as well as all those little errors which could have just as easily been fixed throws that off a little. I'd consider using more contractions and thinking about how actual people talk in order to fix the dialogue, and just giving this a good close once-over for the spelling and grammar.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Hi Trigorin thanks for the honest review, I am considering your suggestion, I will proofread again t.. read more
Still going great.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Thanks Junert I am still working for the fighting scence :) update later :)
For a guy who writes romantic stuff, this is going good. It's unfamiliar territory, yet you're making it work. That's really cool. I understood most of the lingo, but I haven't served yet, so I cannot give you feedback on the accuracy. But I understood it. So that is also cool. I like it so far, Marc. Keep it up!!

Just a quick question: I thought this was in the desert, why is the picture of trees and forest terrain?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

Ok I will change the picture :) Thanks a lot Ana your review really helps me to move forward. :)
char

11 Years Ago

Glad to help. Your story is awesome.
Marc Marlon Villaflor

11 Years Ago

thanks Ana :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013
Tags: Dark, Hate, Life, Sad, adventure, death, depression, fantasy, fiction, heart, horro, love, magic, mystery, pain, poem, poetry, romance, story, teen


Author

Marc Marlon Villaflor
Marc Marlon Villaflor

DIFC Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai City, United Arab Emirates



About
I am just writing for almost 2 months now and no background in the world of poetry. Hope you will always share your wisdom and correct my mistakes as I need it to solidify my dreams to write. Thank y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..