Of Forgiveing and almost Forgetting

Of Forgiveing and almost Forgetting

A Chapter by Arianna

summer smiled as she looked up at the ceiling in the room she ended up in. she twirled about admiring the wallpaper and the bedspread and laughing as she glimpsed herself making an odd face in the mirror.

Clint smiled from the door frame admiring her carefree approach to life and her ability to turn anything into an enjoyable moment
" love is really your answer to everything isnt it Sum." Clint asked wandering into the bedroom
 
summer gasped looking up from the odd faces she was making in the mirror and almost instantly had a response.

"without love life has no meaning, without forgiveness there would be no love. it is human to make mistakes. but it is also human to forgive for those mistakes and love dispte them."

summer smiled at him and pulled him down onto the fuzzy rug and began to pet it as if it were a kitten.

" everyone has a reason for what they do, maybe your father just doesn't know what his is yet" she theorized.

Clint shrugged knowing that he couldn't ever win an argument with summer mainly because she refused to argue. she logically stated her opinion and calmly walked away when things got too heated for her liking making you feel so guilty you just gave up in the end.

"i agree though its unfair for your mother to blame your grandfather it isn't really his fault."

Clint just nodded and snuggled her face into Clint's arm and yawned

"im sleepy" she mumbled; voice half muffled by his shirt.

" then go to sleep sweetie." he replied hugging her tight in an awkward sort of side hug.

"i love you" she said snuggling and falling into his open arm"

" i love you too" clint said allowing himself to embrace the smell of grass and strawberries emanating from the girl beside him, he nodded off to sleep hopeing that the nap would alleviate some of the pain of his headache.


© 2011 Arianna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great chapter I cant wait to see what happeneds next well im on my way to read the next chapter keep the awesome work me and jake are very proud of you

Posted 11 Years Ago


Well d****t. Last chapter. WRITE MORE NOW I DEMAND IT.
I'm terrified for the day that I know will surely come when Clint begins loosing the battle against Leukemia. I like how Summer leads and guides him as much as he does her. It paints to the reader that they are truly inseparable and could never be able to be taken from each other.
Please let me know as soon as you post a new chapter Ana. What an awesome story line and build you have going here.
100/100
.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Ashes Musica
.memberID. 001
.name. Ashley
.username. AshesMusica
.novels. Through Her Eyes, Cities of Avela
.status. Group Owner, Early Reader, Early Writer

Posted 12 Years Ago


So not that many errors in this chapter, like i said before just capitalize and that stuff.
dispte- despite
Hopeing- Hoping
Other than that it's all set. I love them together i will seriously cry if they every break up or if Clint ever loses his battle he has to pull through. I love this book so much, Awesome job i can't wait for moree :)

.Novelists.Elite.Info.
.Display. Julie Beth
.MemberID. 014
.Name. Julie
.Username. polarjulie82
.Novels. Unexpected
.Status. Early Reader
.Join date. 7-15-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


Glad to see this book is still going!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very nice i like the mention of clints headache because it could mean somthing or it could mean nothing :) very good

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2011
Last Updated on December 14, 2011


Author

Arianna
Arianna

NC



About
Hi there, So I know I have a really horrible tendency to drop off the face of the earth. No promises I wont do it again. I do that. But my husband and I are writing a book and we would love some i.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Arianna