Cosmoses

Cosmoses

A Story by TheOne&Only

I need you more and more as the days go by. I cant seem to find my soul or feel my heart.
Again I only "Feel", when I think of you, Dreams of our memories day in day out…

I miss you every day and the intensity of it doesn't seem to fade. I say it more then I like to, I mean it more then It is said. I love you so much that is my problem, I can not let go and I can not hear what said. I hear my cries from with in and I feel your comfort from a distant. Maybe it isn't real, maybe it isn't true.

Maybe reality is fading from the inside out,

Maybe Just maybe living with out you, is just not living at all.

You may never know how I truly feel and why?

You may never know that this is me in every inch of depth to this bottomless pit I call my insides.

I try and try to love life and laugh

Smile just a little, thinking that it may be a little prettier..

To bad I careless

…I want to hear you call me "Beautiful" once more in my nightly despair.

I want to run and run to you knowing we are still dear..

Open the cell doors for I want you there…

Let me in wont you? Let me hear you call me "Sweetheart" once more before I let you by…

Time flew to fast and fate took its place…

Lets write out our destiny

Because with out you there is no I…

A line used one two many times, but for once, I can and Lord knows it means every inch to its sweet, sweet tune..

I need a hero, that is you, no doubt in my mind, you have my full trust and belief..

If I am dependent, I depend on you, to live, not fix that of my broken pieces..

If I am weak , its because your happiness is needed…

If I am sad, it is because you don’t know how much one truly can be so 'Beautiful'

If I am greedy, it is because the world is not ready to see such beauty one needs to be..

If I am jealous, is because yes for once, you are not mine to have but rather share, for there is a greater purpose to your life, care & love…

A reason I may be, But a reason You are to me…

A life and Love I need to know

Desperately I need to SEE….

© 2015 TheOne&Only


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great write hon, sometimes we have to feel these unwanted emotions, so that we can grow from them.
Although we don't understand during it's happening, It all has its purpose.
Just keep writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


That hero will come my friend... he will come when least expected. Remember when you are weak, you don't only need his happiness to make you happy. Be happy with yourself, love yourself :) You're beautiful and don't need someone to make you happy... but someday that lucky person will find you and you will complete each other :) Good write my friend

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2015
Last Updated on May 3, 2015


Author

TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only

Brazil



About
I am the One&Only, I write what I feel, as I do what I want. I want to write two particular books, so I thought this site would be a great start to my new ambitions. :) However, I also love poetr.. more..

Writing
Solace Solace

A Story by TheOne&Only



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..