ripped from the pages - chapter 1

ripped from the pages - chapter 1

A Chapter by paper vanhite
"

The Hayashi's will soon face the impossible dangers that threaten their family; even if it means hurting on of their own and themselves out of love.

"

It was a normal early Saturday in in magic shop/home of the Hayashi's. Paper and Icy had work up first like they always do. Icy, the cooking able boy of the family, started making breakfast while Paper, the oldest, quietly thought to himself.
"So, what you gonna do today bro?"Icy asked finally getting Paper's attention.
"Honestly i don't know. I was thinking just hanging around Moontree today."
"As usual" came another voice. Both Paper and Icy noticed Raki walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning Raki. what do you want for breakfast: eggs, bacon, cereal or then entire kitchen like last time?"Icy said sarcastically.
"Very funny. If you wasn't my brother, I'd so kick your a*s."
"Space and opportunity Raki. You have the first move."
"Hey no pretty b***h fights in the house." Paper responded.
"Listen to Uncle Paper, Raki and Dad." They all turned to see Reks standing in the doorway to the kitchen.
"Thanks and good morning to you too little Reks." Paper said smiling. Reks smiled just as much. "morning Dad, Paper and the demon that we house, feed, and give clothes to." Reks said hugging them.
"why does everyone pick on me?" Raki said eating a cookie.
"it's fun picking on you. It proves we love you." Icy said and served breakfast.
"I don't feel like eating anymore. my depression level is too high." Raki said finishing the cookie.
"Aw... we're sorry Raki. Please eat?" Paper tried sweet talking Raki.
"Wah... I refuse to. no, no, no, no, no." whined Raki. Reks and Icy gave Raki kisses: Reks kissed his cheek and icy kissed the top of his head.
"please...for us?" Icy and Reks said. Raki growled and then started eating. The other also started eating then put their dishes in sink.Then they all went to get dressed for today. As always, Paper put on his beloved Len Kagamine Vocaloid outfit, Icy & Raki in their black mage outfits, and finally reks in his school boy outfit. They all started the morning routine untill a knock came on the door.

"Who's there? We aren't open yet but we'll accept free money." sai icy and the others just stared at him

"Very funny Ice Box." came a reply outside the door.

"ICE BOX!" came a louder response. Paper happily opened the door to let his housband Ichiro and his son Kamichi in.

"Hey baby and.... baby." paper giggled.

"hi dad" kamichi said and gave everyone hugs: starting from paper, to reks then raki and finally icy who picked him up and scratched behind his ear and under his chin making him purr. Paper just simply ignored it since he knew icy had a lover and locked lips with Ichiro in a heated tounge dance and pulled apart shortly after when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in. It's broken." both raki and reks said at the same time. ichiro turned to paper and asked, "pap are you sure your related to them?" "nope. i was adopeted. i swear and hi sasuki, iru, arya, kiral and little suni." said paper while falling from suni's imfamous tackle hugs.

"hi everyone." the others said while paper fought to get suni off him.

"suni i know i'm sexy but my lover won't approve of us. get off me please." paper joked and tried to pry suni off. finally, suni got off and hugged everyone else but clung to kamichi longer than the others.

"aw...little suni likes kamichi. how adorable!" icy squealed loudly. paper ichiro and sasuki looked at the two boys then at icy and back to suni and kamichi. "well isn't this the perfect day for young love?" raki said playing with a tennis ball. just then a dog a came in starting at the ball. "tex, tex, tex!" kamichi said. raki threw the ball and tex ran after it returning it to raki and waited for him to throw it again. "the heck?" raki tilted his head and the others laughed.

"raki plus a ball plus a dog equals..."

"you don't want to finish that sentence if you value your life, paper." raki glared at paper while he turned to and fake coughed out "puppy love" and tried to act innocent, failing in the process.

"aww, raki you look so cute when your mad." said sasuki only adding fuel to the fire.(since raki can use fire magic his temper still matches that of a child in a temper tantrum due to young age)

"of course you're not cute, you're chibi" icy said said tricking raki with Japanese

"yeah i am chi- HEY THAT MEANS CUTE YOU TEME(1)"raki yelled then ran out the house.

"aw... we made him leave..."said sasuki getting depressed.

"nah don't worry about it. raki strays but never scamper. it's proven." said paper making everyone laugh. icy poured a glass of water and took a sip from it.

"we should bring me back. knowing our author, that would be you paper, bad things might happen. i'm already getting those bad vibes." said icy and took another sip.

"does uncle icy like uncle raki so something close to it?" asked suni making icy spit out his water.

"tuh'd ajan cyo dryd ykyeh!!!(2)" icy screamed and tried to compose himself afterwards.

"huh?"

"just think of that as a yes suni." paper said turning his attention to icy. "should we go get raki now?"

"i guess? let's search his usual hiding spots first. if he's not there. then we worry."

"alright then. reks, watch the magic shop and the house please. sasuki can you..."

"sorry, we gotta do a mission. wish we could help" sasuki interupted, leaving with the others shortly after.

"looks like it's just us then. let me get changed." icy said changing outfits to something more suitable for outside weather. "later reks, don't wait up for us." he said catching up to paper then splitting up to search in the other direction for raki.



© 2009 paper vanhite


Author's Note

paper vanhite
(1) teme means bitch in japanese
(2) "don't ever say that again"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on October 13, 2008
Last Updated on July 8, 2009


Author

paper vanhite
paper vanhite

richmond, VA



About
i write for fun and refuse to capitalize. if that gets on your nerves... well that's you lol. i don't like writing professionally if it's online and for my own amusement (therefor just about everythin.. more..

Writing