ripped from the pages chapter 4

ripped from the pages chapter 4

A Chapter by paper vanhite

"this...food...taste...AWESOME!" yelled a familiar red head when three other people watched him with amusement. one thing about raki is that once he eats something delicious, he normally doesn't stop.

"well at least someone likes my cooking. i don't even get as much as a thank you from akito and reki anymore." said ivalice smiling. as compared to icy, ivalice can do most things better than icy can. they've been friendly rivals since childhood.

"well we have been eating your cooking since we've lived here so..." reki began.

"we're used to how it taste now." akito finished.

"okay, good point, but at least a simple "thanks for the food" would cheer me up every now and then."

"thanks for the food ivalice. may i have more please?" said raki smiling happily.

"sure you can. help yourself to as much as you like. i can always make more."

"alright."

"it's nice to have guests. it's much more lively around here." akito said watching raki.

"someone's in L-O-V love." reki giggled as akito blushed from the comment

"who's in love?" asked raki returned to the table with a plate full of food.

"akito here is starting to develop a crush on you. might wanna sleep lightly tonight, raki" Iva said until he noticed that was wrong time to say it. raki started choking on the food he just ate. he quickly handed raki a glass of water to whom quickly drunk it all in one big gulp exhaling loudly from air blockage. "um, sorry bout that. didn't mean to kill you. attempted murder isn't something i can get away with."

"no... that's okay. just that i wasn't expecting that at all." raki said looking at ivalice then at akito blushing a bit himself.

"moving on," reki started getting their attention. "i'm full now. i'm gonna watch TV the go to bed. night guys."

"good night." the other three said in union.

"i fell like reading. i'll let you two have some "alone" time together." ivalice laughed leaving the room.

"that's so not funny, Iva." they both said simultaneously. raki finished the rest of his food as both him and akito walked into the living room (still don't get why it's called that) together spotting both ivalice at reki. raki when to watch the TV with reki while akito played a few card games with ivalice and lost 3-5.

"okay it's getting late and i'm tired of beating akito. time for bed." announced ivalice as the others groaned. only then did a thought came to raki.

"hey, where will i sleep? i'm pretty sure the author wouldn't just just randomly have a spare room waiting for me." said raki and it's true; i wouldn't.

"then would you like to sleep with one of us? i wouldn't mind sharing a bed." said ivalice.

"if you won't mind i'd be glad to." said raki.

"mm... but my room is a mess and it's embarrassing to let other people see that. sorry."

"that's okay. i'll just sleep with akito or reki. after all i don't want to intrude.

"i don't like sleeping with others. sorry raki." reki said.

"then i guess i'm sleeping with akito. i saw this coming from the start anyway." said raki

"getting psychic?" said akito picking up raki like an weightless object making him squeak in response.

"adorable." iva and reki chirped.

'end chapter. end chapter. end cha- aktio smells nice' thought raki as he put his head on aktio's shoulder yawning. ivalice tried to keep a straight face but fail as he started laughing.

"what are you laughing at?" asked akito and reki.

"raki's reaction. good night." ivalice lied walking to his room with reki following to his own room. akito walked with raki to his room and shut the door behind him.

"i'm gonna undress if you don't mind." akito said taking off his shirt leaving him with a just a white T-shirt on. he then moved to undo his pants only to confused raki with the pajamas that were under it.

"wait.. you wear pj's under your normal clothes? that's weird."

"you should get comfortable yourself. here." akito said throwing a shirt to raki. use that if you want"

"kay." he said changing.



© 2009 paper vanhite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 26, 2009
Last Updated on July 8, 2009


Author

paper vanhite
paper vanhite

richmond, VA



About
i write for fun and refuse to capitalize. if that gets on your nerves... well that's you lol. i don't like writing professionally if it's online and for my own amusement (therefor just about everythin.. more..

Writing