ripped form the pages - chapter 2

ripped form the pages - chapter 2

A Chapter by paper vanhite

Raki's P.O.V

as i ran deeper into the forest still crying, i slowly came to realize that i starting to get lost. i slowed down and stopped at a nearby tree.

" they're always picking on me and being mean to me and treating me cruelly.' i muttered though my sobs. just then i heard a twig snap from behind me. i quickly spun around expecting to see icy or paper but instead i was greeted by three figures. i put up my defense, in cased they planed to attack but that wasn't they case however when one of raised their hand in a halting way.

"wait. we're not here to pick a fight." said the first figure coming closer. as he came closer i noticed he looked much like icy with some exceptions. while this person and icy clearly wore outfits that look like a cos player, his clothes showed more skin rather than covering it up. his face also held the same similar but different traits as well with markings on both his cheeks. and unlike icy's blue hair and ice blue eyes, this person's hair was black and his eyes were purple. surely not icy at all.

"you can drop the defense. we won't hurt you." the second figure stepped forward. he was well.... hot. drop dead godly if i say so myself. even his voice sounded heavenly to my ears. as i studied him i noticed he looked nothing like the first. his somewhat red hair was just a bit shorter than the other person. his clothes were more normal as well. i dropped my defense not because he told me to, but rather because i in a state of shock.

but the real shock came from the third person who step forward who happened to be the shortest. his blue hair was acceptable but outsides that is like staring into a mirror. i blinked a few time just to double check i was imagining it but unfortunately i wasn't. he was me, in a way, but then again he wasn't.

"hiya. whatcha doin' all the way out here?" my "clone" asked. i wiped my eyes and was about to speak when the icy look alike spoke before i could.

"he's obviously running from something, reki. otherwise we wouldn't of have followed him out this far on our land. use your eyes." he said to reki, though he name was exactly like mine minus one letter so i thought he was referring to me.

"your land? but i was just..." my voice trailed off when i noticed just how far i went into the forest surrounding our house. "where am i?" i asked them.

"well you may or may not know this but this forest is split in two. one half belongs to icy avenberry. the other half belongs to me." the icy look alike responded.

"then your ivalice?" i asked. icy told me about how he and his friend split the forest evenly between themselves.

"that's him." the other person said. he didn't have any similarity to paper so he couldn't be his clone or anything like i would've thought at first. he just looked... normal.

"oh right... we didn't introduce ourselves. i'm ivalice yashiro. this is reki and the taller guy there is akito. nice to meet you." ivalice said smiling. i smiled back then introduced myself to them.

"why's someone from icy's all the way out here? did you run away from home?" reki asked me. i nodded.

"well.. how about you come back with us? better than getting lost further." akito said. he was silent the entire time since the introduction.

"sure i guess. i rather not be lost in a place i have no clue how to get out of."

"well in that case, ivalice, reki, we have a guest for dinner tonight."

"fine by me. shall we get going before it gets dark?" ivalice said walking off in the direction i believed was they way to their home.

"yay! a guest for dinner." reki chirped running behind ivalice.

'well. i suppose i can trust them. for now anyway.' i thought. ivalice turned around and stared at me. 'did he just read my mind?! oh sh-' i was cut off mid thought when ivalice laughed.

"sorry, raki. i wasn't trying to read your mind but it's too funny to resist." he said still laughing. i blushed a deep red from embarrassment since i was completely caught off guard. having your mind read by a psychic that you wouldn't think to be psychic and you know almost nothing about is not something you would expect to happen often.

"i was not expecting you to be psychic too. icy's the only psychic i know of." i said walking behind akito and the others. "speaking of which, what type of powers do you have anyway?" i asked ivalice.

"mainly icy and i have the same abilities. i just prefer water over ice." he said.

"oh." i simply said. the rest of the walk was quiet while i was thinking to myself. i was guessing ivalice was still listening but i didn't care. my mind was more focused on imporatnt things... and akito, of course. hopefully tomorrow would look better. but i'll enjoy tonight while it last.



© 2009 paper vanhite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

138 Views
Added on February 3, 2009
Last Updated on July 8, 2009


Author

paper vanhite
paper vanhite

richmond, VA



About
i write for fun and refuse to capitalize. if that gets on your nerves... well that's you lol. i don't like writing professionally if it's online and for my own amusement (therefor just about everythin.. more..

Writing